After seeing this I am convinced that too many options are a bad thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why not specify it yourself if you like think it looks nice.

I can get that folk like this, the vast majority do, so why then do we see so few cars this colour.

I've done a poll on this thread

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/mbclub-polls/146909-what-colour-would-you-choose-your-next-car.html

The results will be interesting.

RedC220. You like colourful cars, you've put your money where your mouth is and bought one, new. How many others would do the same?

I like it. Not sure of the colour on an S, but I'd have it over metallic Beige, Silver, metallic drab grey etc.

Interior looks good too - be better with the seats lighter and the dash darker IMO.

Shame the massive amount of options (and no doubt huge cost new) make little difference to the value (except maybe the AMG kit).

Why not specify it yourself if you like think it looks nice.

I can get that folk like this, the vast majority do, so why then do we see so few cars this colour.
<Snipped for brevity>

My guess is that most people buying new cars stick to the currently in vogue colours with a view to resale value in the future.

Personally I rather like that exterior colour, but would prefer a dark interior.

I quite like it too, have always liked the cream interiors but will never have one, unless its on a red Ferrari........

RR

Needs darker exterior to get away with it for my tatse. Black ideally.
Steering wheel looks cheap. I know same on most, looks like playstation buttons.
Spec is amazing though.

i actually think its nice.. but thats just me :)

I can't see what's not to like.

Really like that. Someone ticked a lot of boxes when that was ordered.

Colour combo is definitely "different". It looks to be a SWB - shame really. Otherwise would have been 'top spec'. Looks like not all options were ticked.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom