After seeing this I am convinced that too many options are a bad thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A Rangers fans dream car.

I like that exterior colour, actually. Bet it looks pretty good in the flesh.

I fancied a CLS in a similar shade of blue but it was priced at around £4k higher than mine for the same age of car, presumably due to rarity.

Used S500 DESIGNO AMG Sports Pack for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 1096427)

The interior is a bit yuk but the exterior...hideous

The interior would maybe work with a black car if you like that sort of thing, but that paint colour should not be available to S class buyers.

It makes the car look cheap and nasty

I saw that on AutoTrader when I was looking for a car (when I got the BMW GT). It's a nice spec but you're right about the colour, doesn't quite seem to work on the S Class.

I actually really like that colour, with a black interior it would look great IMO!

Outside looks very nice IMHO :cool: That's why it's designo - a personal choice. Would be a dull old world if we all liked the same :)

I like the exterior colour but the seats need to be a bit lighter, possibly cream

Interior I could almost live with, but IMHO that colour is vile and disgusting. I am amazed anyone here thinks thats nice. Its a real cheap looking blue. A nice dark blue or even mystic blue would look great on that car.

Awful, I doubt it will sell.

Awful, I doubt it will sell.

What makes you say that? It has done two/three times already (2 previous owners?)

Someone must have liked it enough to pay a premium for it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone agrees! :thumb:

I love the interior. However not to sure about exterior it does seem a little! ford mondeo or audi a4 ish!

I appreciate its Desgino and personal. Which is fine. I guess the problem with that is it will put lots of people off as its personal

Can you imagine how fine a W204 C220 Estate would be in that colour? ;)

There would be no finer car.

Last edited:
I like both the interior and exterior....

I like it. Most do...so, it will sell.

I saw an E class in that colour and though, flippin 'eck thats hideous.

Its like that BMW colour Estoril blue, IMHO hideous.

I'm in a minority and clearly probably wrong in my assesments, but I am amazed.

I saw an E class in that colour and though, flippin 'eck thats hideous.

Its like that BMW colour Estoril blue, IMHO hideous.

I'm in a minority and clearly probably wrong in my assesments, but I am amazed.

Don't worry Steve...in the old days cars did come in different colours...not just silver and black:D

With colour preference I don't think there is right or wrong, merely your own judgement. You aren't wrong in hating it, in the same way that I am not wrong for liking it. Fashion also plays a part - at Brooklands we saw a bronze/brown S class that looked simply stunning, yet the last time such a colour was popular was seventies. Ditto white cars.

Don't worry Steve...in the old days cars did come in different colours...not just silver and black:D

I'd have only picked silver and black anyway :cool:.

With colour preference I don't think there is right or wrong, merely your own judgement. You aren't wrong in hating it, in the same way that I am not wrong for liking it. Fashion also plays a part - at Brooklands we saw a bronze/brown S class that looked simply stunning, yet the last time such a colour was popular was seventies. Ditto white cars.

Which I guess Charles post surmises. We are all different, clearly I am in the minority in this thread.

I'd concede a darker blue and that car would be stunning. Tastes eh???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom