Aftermarket reversing camera ML 164

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nat

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55, 911t, 3dr Cosworth, MT 10.
I did have a quick search but most of them were old posts, hence my new post.

I'm looking to get a reversing cam fitted on to the ML 164. I did initially look into one that integrates into the sat nav but there prices I don't think are worth doing. I have read of some that will do the job with a sat nav sized screen upfront.

Any suggestions? I'd prefer supply and fit but equally I don't mind fitting it myself if that install costs are not to my liking.

I'm in North Hampshire in case anyone local'ish can advise. Thank you.

I did have a quick search but most of them were old posts, hence my new post.

I'm looking to get a reversing cam fitted on to the ML 164. I did initially look into one that integrates into the sat nav but there prices I don't think are worth doing. I have read of some that will do the job with a sat nav sized screen upfront.

Any suggestions? I'd prefer supply and fit but equally I don't mind fitting it myself if that install costs are not to my liking.

I'm in North Hampshire in case anyone local'ish can advise. Thank you.

If you have Comand NTG2.5 it is quite straight forward to fit a camera off your favourite auction site and there are video's on youtube to help.
I have just fitted one to my CLS for less than £100 including a programming module to activate the camera input on the Comand screen so it turns on when reverse is selected.

Reactions: Nat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom