Afternoon all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveonts

Car
CLS
Well, ive been driving a CLS 320 for a while now but unfortunately its being taken away by its actual owner. However, ive now been completely converted to the world of MB and am here to learn about the cars and get some ideas of whats out there.

Very tempted to stick with a CLS but go with the 500, if I can find a nice one..but there are so many other lovely cars out there.

Nice to be here.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
A CLS500 is a good choice. Don't rule out the 55 AMG if you are looking at the V8. The difference is amazing.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
A CLS500 is a good choice. Don't rule out the 55 AMG if you are looking at the V8. The difference is amazing.

Really? Ill have to include those in the search. AMG cars always seemed out of the realm of normality for me, no idea why haha.

Just seen a lovely c55 AMG in the for sale section. but i do love the CLS.

Welcome to you.

CLS's are great - bear in mind that a pre faceflift 500 "only" has 306bhp so not much difference in performance to your 320, with significantly worse economy.

Post facelift and you're at 388bhp - much better :thumb:.

Welcome to you.

CLS's are great - bear in mind that a pre faceflift 500 "only" has 306bhp so not much difference in performance to your 320, with significantly worse economy.

Post facelift and you're at 388bhp - much better :thumb:.

Cheers, will make sure to only look at post facelift versions if i go cls

Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom