Afternoon in Hammersmith

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 6183

I have an afternoon, and evening, to myself in Hammersmith next week and could do with some insider knowledge.

At a loose end between around 12 midday and 4pm when I'll meet up with the Mrs and will need somewhere for drinks then dinner.

Any ideas other than spending the afternoon in a pub?

Try Mahdi restaurant on King Street (Iranian). Have the freshly made pittas followed by either lamb or chicken kebabs. Try the pot of tea at the end. Good for lunch or dinner.
Alternatively, have a look at what is on at The Bush Hall (Shepherds Bush) which has a restaurant attached. Hammersmith is packed with eateries - you are spoilt for choice.

If you're into Rugby, pop in the Black Lion, South Black Lion Lane down at the river. It has good restaurant there too for an evening meal.

Thanks both, food for thought - see what I did there?

The Fullers Brewery Tour in Chiswick is worthwhile too. 'No idea if it suits your time though.

The Blue Anchor and The Dove are both good old traditional pubs, almost next to each other on the riverfront.

You can have a nice walk along the river in either direction if you like that sort of thing and the weather is kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom