AG UHD-Wax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MangoMan

MB Enthusiast
Car
2001 W208 CLK320 Coupe Almandine-Black. (Looks Purple-ish).
Took delivery of the "New" AutoGlym Ultra High Definition Wax today - got it for a very keen price on Auction - about 30% less than in the shops!

I've been using their HD Wax over the last few years and found it very good and lasts for ages!!! (The Wax and the Shine)! as you don't really need that much at all, and so easy to use!
Also the advantage being is that you can wax the whole car and leave it for a long time before having to polish it off.... Actually the longer the better! :cool:

I was wondering if anyone here has used it before? And if they have, what are your thoughts please?

Thanks....

NB. A video that might be of interest.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a tub of this and yes it is pretty good, I may have an older version.

I do chop and change though, I also use double speed and fp1000 along with a myriad of others.

I recently purchased on a whim a DAS PRO and Maguire kit but that will probably not be used until spring.

Robin

Looking forward to hear about how you get on with it.

I liked the bit on the back under the danger warning: DANGER "if INHALED remove victim to fresh air" lol

I hope you just plan to use it on the car.

Yes, i do...lol...lol... :D

And yes, I will let you know how it goes - once it stops bloomin' raining! :mad:

Ah nice! I have used HD wax for the last 2 years on my cars and loved it. Even loved the spinning head effect too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom