AG Wheel Brush

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robfen100

Car
W204 C350cdi Sport Estate
Hi guys, has anyone used the Autoglym high tech wheel brush? Is it worth it (£13 Amazon)

I treat my wheels with poor boys wheel sealant but still have to use a bit of rubbing in the 'corners' and don't trust brushes on diamond cut alloys

Would it get into the little holes and recesses around the bolts?

Thoughts?

I find the bristles to be a little hard and the brush to be a little large.

I use a sponge on the main parts that I can get it into and then two sizes of cone brushes bought from Halfrauds.

The wheel woollies are meant to be good, but I don't personally have a need for them...plus they are quite pricey.

Wheel Woolies are good I also use an EZ Detail Brush and Dooka Wheel Mitt.

OTT? Well I think not,your wheels are pretty pricey to repair or ultimately replace.

+1 for Wheel Woolies, well worth the money.

And another +1 for Wheel Woolies. I just wish I'd bought some sooner!

No, they seem to have some sort of magic property about them that allows them to be soft but still get the dirt off.

Thanks for your comments,

Approx £35 for wheel woollies seems a lot for brushes, but you get three and no risk of scratching

Seems a case of buy quality once and cheap often, they'll last a few years then?

5-6yrs in and they are as good as new. A bit of fluff lost initially but nothing significant. :thumb:

Thanks for your comments,

Approx £35 for wheel woollies seems a lot for brushes, but you get three and no risk of scratching

Seems a case of buy quality once and cheap often, they'll last a few years then?

That's what I'm thinking, I brought the Halford ones a couple of times but they snap at the base after a while.

Tried loads of other brushes,Wheel woolies the best:bannana:

Just to add to your expense the angled Wheel Woolie is very handy and the annoying things is you will probably not use the biggest of the set of 3!
I have the angled Wheel Woolie which is great for getting into the groove behind the spokes on my E63's wheels. Funnily enough I use the largest brush most, and the smallest straight one never.

Let me know when you wear out your smallest brush, and I'll swap my unused one for your unused biggest brush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom