Age of MB Drivers.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
40 ML350 and awaiting a new addition to the family a new C63 in June

37 when I bought the 500SL - proper (hopefully early) mid life crisis.

First Merc bought when I was 33 (E270 CDi). If it wasn't for Bangle, I'd probably still be a BMW man.

37 - bought my first Mercedes when I was 24 - 230TE which I pummeled the motorways with for 2 years.

Had many W124's since, R129, C36 AMG, W210, W211, now got 2 x W124 and Sprinter camper but main cars no longer Mercedes.

27, first Merc was the ML320 about two years ago...now on a GL 420 and an E220

Just turned 40... surely the right age to have an E-class estate (w212) Avantgarde in metallic Palladium.

Previously an ML owner...

Alex

33, which I reckon makes me a bit too old for a C63 but young enough to dream of an E63 estate next time round

34YR CLS55 AMG and loving every minute lol. this is my second MB first was a CLK

A lady never reveals her age :D but I have noticed there aren't too many women on here :(

Just turned 40... surely the right age to have an E-class estate (w212) Avantgarde in metallic Palladium.

Previously an ML owner...

Alex
Also 40.
And has a new E-class Estate in Palladium silver.
And switched from an ML too!

Matt

190E when I was 27 (and they were still a current model)
C250TD Estate when I was 35 (ditto)
Now 46, but three children under 5 means I'm still really young :)

23, first Merc and love it! Best by far. C63AMG coupe :)

Previously BMW owner... Won't be going back s long as AMG keep making cars like the C63!!!

First MB is a W212 Estate in Palladium and I love it!

Going grey and slightly balding at 43 :)

41 now and have just taken ownership of a new C350 Coupe. Have also had an ML for 'family & dog transport' for 2 years. Before that, had a C180 Sport Estate in silver for 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom