Age of MB Drivers.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
45 and i love my e280 sport smooth and fast, i have a 911 in the garage for when i want to go fast

40 CLS w219, longest I ever kept a car, going into year 4. I've had numerous MB and BMW M cars. Right age for this barge active massage, heated and cooled seats and air suspension. Can't beat it.

31, and I'm picking my first ever MB up in a couple of weeks. A W204 C63 Coupe.... I can't wait :bannana:

E55BOF said:
Might also be the way you drive...

I'd say that's discrimination. Have you seen they way I drive just because I'm 24 doesn't mean i drive like a d**k it's the same old thing all us young people get tied into the same boat

Gledsyc63 said:
I'd say that's discrimination. Have you seen they way I drive just because I'm 24 doesn't mean i drive like a d**k it's the same old thing all us young people get tied into the same boat
You'll find this difficult to believe, but all us old folk used to be young too so we do know what it's like.

The car speaks for itself I don't need to drive round foot to the floor I already get enough unwanted attention due to my age some haters and some not so why would I want to draw more attention to myself. I may drive spirited at times sometimes but would be out in the hills where there is nobody around.

The car speaks for itself I don't need to drive round foot to the floor I already get enough unwanted attention due to my age some haters and some not so why would I want to draw more attention to myself. I may drive spirited at times sometimes but would be out in the hills where there is nobody around.

23 and black c63 and also get the same looks might be the decatted and de resonated exhaust though lol.

Make your mind up.

Driving normally this modification does not draw anymore attention to myself as it does not sound any different from stock until pushing hard.

Are you sure you're 24?

Gledsyc63 said:
Driving normally this modification does not draw anymore attention to myself as it does not sound any different from stock until pushing hard.

Quit while you're ahead mate there's a clear cut division on this forum where you'll argue till the cows come home and nothing you say is right :)

Had my first Merc at 18 and cautious in between cars. Had the following Mercs though:

C180 Sport (R47 FGA)
C180 Kompressor Sport Edition (BD05 ZPU)
CLK350 Sport Cabriolet (HK56 KZO)
CLK270 CDI (GM03 FGX)
C63 AMG (2010) Current and I'm now 27

In between I've had two BMW M3's, Audi SQ5 and various other non performance cars.

I certainly Buck the trend for age groups I reckon lol

I make that at least 9 cars and you're only 27, at that rate I'd forget what I was looking for in the car park!! :D

I make that at least 9 cars and you're only 27, at that rate I'd forget what I was looking for in the car park!! :D

Yes I've had 5 cars this year so far.

E46 m3
335i
E92 m3
Audi SQ5
Mini JCW
C63

Lol I just re-read that and it's 6 actually. Not sure I want to add up the combined depreciation hit! £12250 I make it roughly. Biggest was the Audi as I only put 2k miles on it and had it two months from new. :crazy:

I would never afford that.

I keep cars a long time...19 years for my Porsche, 15 for my MB.

I would never afford that.

I keep cars a long time...19 years for my Porsche, 15 for my MB.

I'm too spontaneous for my own good. I only went to the classic car show at the NEC with my two mates and on the way home dropped into a car dealer and bought the C63 lol.

This one is definitely staying now though as my car changes were just getting silly. Even my petrol head neighbour thinks I'm a lunatic the amount of times I've changed.

I may as well rent them!

Yes I've had 5 cars this year so far.

E46 m3
335i
E92 m3
Audi SQ5
Mini JCW
C63

Lol I just re-read that and it's 6 actually. Not sure I want to add up the combined depreciation hit! £12250 I make it roughly. Biggest was the Audi as I only put 2k miles on it and had it two months from new. :crazy:

Bloody hell I thought I was bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom