Agility and finance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobertoMercini

Car
E250 BlueEff Coupe
I've trawled the forums to try and ensure I don't repeat a question, I posted a previous thread on here recently regards trading in / selling my C180 to get a newer saloon. My budget will get me what I want, but it seems Agility would get me a lot more for potentially lower payments (intially, with the obvious balloon payment at the end).

I'm getting her serviced tomorrow and will aim most of my questions at the dealership but just wondered if anyone on here could give me a heads up beforehand.

So, can I P/X mine and still take advantage of agility in conjunction? Does anyone have good / bad experiences with using such a method? As I said, I've read a few of the posts on this but can't seem to find what I'm looking for

Thanks all

The dealer will take yours as a deposit and then calculate the monthly payments based on the outstanding balance.

You'll nearly always get more by selling private and laying down a cash deposit. if you are prepared to go through the process of selling the car and maybe being without transport for a while.

Personally I like to drive in with the old and out with the new!

yeah, as do I. Nor, having given it thought, can I be bothered with the time wasters etc that will want to come and view it on the drive, taking up my, ahem, valuable time...

Presumably the payments can vary depending on how much you decide (or they decide) the final payment is?

Presumably the payments can vary depending on how much you decide (or they decide) the final payment is?

Yup, they decide.

Also, depending how much your car is valued at, you may get some "cashback". When I swapped my E for the C a couple of months ago, on Agility I would have got £3k cashback with monthly payments of £299 (ish, can't remember exactly) with a £15k balloon. In the end I backed out of Agility and did a straight finance deal. Each to their own I supose.:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom