ah..the famous E43 AMG!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At least it has genuine 18' AMG alloys and is a well specced example. Ad an AMG kit and it would make a nice car.

but it is not an AMG so why the fake badge?
all present s500 owners can now badge s55AMG as it has a 5.5 v8

Last edited:
Seems expensive for a very high mileage E430.

All the downsides of a large petrol V8, without the +ves of AMG kudos and bodykit, but strangely more expensive...

There's an E55 linked on here with less miles for over a grand less that's already sold!

Will

Yes I agree Will, I think many E430 owners want the AMG kudos without realising the real AMGs have dropped like a lead balloon and are actually cheaper, but there wont be a huge difference in running costs for a huge difference in performance, kinda negates buying an E430 really

Lol - what's happening this week? This and the "CLK43"?! Perhaps they're neighbours...

maybe we should all drop a digit from out badges,

Mark - owner of an S43

Bobby - im afraid as you brought a proper AMG you now own a C4!!!

Last edited:
At least it is not made of plastic, oops it is boom

I saw an W210 E32 AMG and W211 E32 AMG within a couple of days a while back. Such a rare car and I go and see two them!!

Not as rare as the mystical C23 AMG. They're supercharged too. I once heard a rumour about a rumour that someone once knew someone who saw one!

anyone remember the c23 light green AMG BRABUS on sale a few months back

C23s sound pretty common then - not at all rare and desirable :D

How about C18s?

Or what about the A14, although I fear you can only drive them between Felixstowe and Rugby

Looks like it's had some money spent on it , but it would bother me that it is 'upbadged' ... would suggest to me that it's been ragged because the owner is trying to prove that he has a proper 55 all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom