Ah well! They walk amongst us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bet she has trouble when the SatNav says, turn left :D

Bet she puts in the wrong fuel. :D

She probably didn't even need fuel........the low washer fluid light was on!

Am i missing something here?
What does it matter which side of the car the pump`s on - the hose is always long enough to reach to the `other` side?

I often fill up in that way.....

Am i missing something here?
What does it matter which side of the car the pump`s on - the hose is always long enough to reach to the `other` side?

I often fill up in that way.....

In her case the hose may be long but the IQ is not.

I used to be able to laugh at such clips.
I won't be able to for some time, having used one in a prosecution earlier this year where the drunk male driver and passengers eventually bumped the car sideways to get within reach of the hose after several attempts to park near failed. That driver, not twenty minutes later, crossed onto the wrong side of the road, killed a cyclist on his way home from nightshift, continued without stopping and did everything possible from then on to evade justice. And I mean everything possible.
It reached a successful conclusion in court earlier this year; a long sentence in sentencing terms but nowhere enough for the family who will suffer their entire lives or society who has to accept that, that callous **** back. And believe me when I say I expressed my feelings very strongly indeed for not being allowed to pursue his lying mates (sixteen and seventeen years olds) and their mothers as all lied or covered for said **** because of some twisted code of morality which has no place for common decency.

Apologies; it just gets to me sometimes.

...believe me when I say I expressed my feelings very strongly indeed for not being allowed to pursue his lying mates (sixteen and seventeen years olds) and their mothers as all lied or covered for said **** because of some twisted code of morality which has no place for common decency.

Apologies; it just gets to me sometimes.

I feel your pain .

Could they not have been cited as witnesses and then , if found to have lied under oath , been charged with perjury ?

Or is there some legal equivalent of parliamentary privilege which allows people to lie with impunity or suffer sudden amnesia in court without penalty ?

I feel your pain .

Could they not have been cited as witnesses and then , if found to have lied under oath , been charged with perjury ?

Or is there some legal equivalent of parliamentary privilege which allows people to lie with impunity or suffer sudden amnesia in court without penalty ?

Yes.
No but de facto yes due to CPS policy not to charge with wasting police time.

The difference between theory and practice was never so apparent as in this case with CPS providing ALL the theory. Theory and ineptitude. So much that the passengers didn't even get to court as witnesses never mind in the dock. They painted the two of us (the externally appointed barrister and kindred spirit and me) into a corner we didn't choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom