Ahhh Blesss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Godot

Advocatus Diaboli in a Rest Home for the Terminall
Car
A180 CDI Elegance Auto 3 Door Panoramic Sun Roof, Bi Xenons
Mummys little soldier marching with the Guard outside Windsor Castle

[YOUTUBE]3rUOJkWvOT8[/YOUTUBE]:thumb:

Well done that Guardsman for "playing along" with that 2 year old.

wonderful video!

sadly he has now been taken into care and his parents prosecuted for allowing a 2 year old to play with an imitation gun and the guardsman has been court-martialled for attempting to "groom" a little boy

Looks like an old bit of cine film... and wonderful to see. They would probably get arrested and given 6 hours community service nowadays for impersonating a soldier :)

Brilliant. That has made my day.

Infact those were the days. Proper rifles to do proper drill with. 7.62 SLR.

As Godot said. One pace, step forward, that guardsman. Have a double NAAFI break.

Finally the Guards have given up on their height restrictions and opened up a chance for us vertically challenged to guard our Queen :thumb:

Looks like an old bit of cine film... and wonderful to see. They would probably get arrested and given 6 hours community service nowadays for impersonating a soldier :)

No - that would have been the case 10 years ago. Today the kid would be surrounded by 20 members of the TSG and shot dead.

Great little video that! A cherished memory for sure!

Fantastic. What a memory to grow up with. Apparently I snowballed Kremlin guards when I was 3 years old on a stop off from India to the UK. No cine film to refer to though.

Fantastic. What a memory to grow up with. Apparently I snowballed Kremlin guards when I was 3 years old on a stop off from India to the UK. No cine film to refer to though.

How was your holiday in Siberia.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom