Ain't Milk I mean Merc Brilliant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lexuscol

Car
W203 006 model
Went to main dealers today to pick up two new tail light bulbs. Never looked drove the seven miles home went to change bulbs Yes you've guessed thy had given me 12v21/5w stop and tail, would have been great but my C-Class for which I gave the Vin no doesn't even have a bulb of that type, Got to drive 14miles again tomorrow to change em. Aint Merc Brill

Went to main dealers today to pick up two new tail light bulbs. Never looked drove the seven miles home went to change bulbs Yes you've guessed thy had given me 12v21/5w stop and tail, would have been great but my C-Class for which I gave the Vin no doesn't even have a bulb of that type, Got to drive 14miles again tomorrow to change em. Aint Merc Brill

Its a 60 mile trip for me when they do not get it right

I get the feeling that these young uns don't have any pride or care in what they do anymore. I used to work in a Lambretta/NSU shop back in the sixties and used to get a boot up the bum by the stores manager if I sold someone the wrong part, As Dylan sang the times they are a changing ( Have changed and not for the better most of the time.)

I get the feeling that these young uns don't have any pride or care in what they do anymore. I used to work in a Lambretta/NSU shop back in the sixties and used to get a boot up the bum by the stores manager if I sold someone the wrong part, As Dylan sang the times they are a changing ( Have changed and not for the better most of the time.)

I agree - young un's don't give a fig!

not every parts department employs "young 'uns".

well not that young anyway

Our local (MB Eastbourne) parts guys are brilliant, I've never had one part supplied in error

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom