air con leak from service ports, Shrader valve size ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timmeh

Car
clk 3.2 2005 , 2015 GL
Need to change the shrader valves in the ac service port valves ( detected a leak with uv dye from them, cleaned and rechecked over a few days ).
Does anyone know what size the valve cores are ?
I went to get then work done , and had the gas removed, but the garage cant get hold of any replacement cores !
Even MB don't have any and couldn't say the size as it wasn't listed.

Thanks guys !

Need to change the shrader valves in the ac service port valves ( detected a leak with uv dye from them, cleaned and rechecked over a few days ).
Does anyone know what size the valve cores are ?
I went to get then work done , and had the gas removed, but the garage cant get hold of any replacement cores !
Even MB don't have any and couldn't say the size as it wasn't listed.

Thanks guys !
I would think any professional aircon guy would have them , I don’t mean the garages that just have a machine.

Reactions: 219
Hiya what's your reg and I'll check at work tomorrow

Regards
Thanks Jiggy !
FY04FZF

Pretty sure these are the ones but doesn't state the size, and its an American website.

Thanks Jiggy !
FY04FZF

Pretty sure these are the ones but doesn't state the size, and its an American website.
Hi

I have several waste pipes of a 176 model with valves I cross check and get back to u

Hi checked the parts you want the valve core ??
If so the parts are still available from the milton Keynes depot so next day del
And approx £18
Hope this helps

Hi checked the parts you want the valve core ??
If so the parts are still available from the milton Keynes depot so next day del
And approx £18
Hope this helps

Thank you Jiggy, managed to get some from a BMW guy on Ebay
Did some part number matching seem they are also the valve cores on Mini, VW, Audi , Skoda, MB and BMW. the purple marking is common.
Hope this thread is of some help to future readers.

Mercedes CLK air con servivce valve core size SHRADER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom