Air Con on ML270

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh, by the way 14-16 bar pressure is what he thought was good, 40 bar would blow all the seals, hence my MB2 cannot be reading correctly

Good result though, should be ok for a few years now!

good news he is right about the gas but think it was a few years back, as long you are happy with the service he gave then its all good?

• Yep, it was a few years ago he did the condenser and regas on wife's Mini, bit of a shock on price increase

Hi All, looking for an Icarsoft MB2 expert now !!!!!!
I plugged in my MB2 this morning, selected AAM, then DATA then Air conditioning, the values are all the same, 1.1 v, 40 bar pressure, all other values state OFF, the air con is now working as it should, so a bit stumped as to why its showing no readings.
If i try to go into BAS or ESP, it states communication error. It does work, as on Parktronic it tells me nearside front sensor faulty, which i know is a bad connection issue, just got to get time to take bumper off.
It also works well in OB2 on other cars, it has detected and cleared faults on a Mini, a Toyota and a Kia, shows live data as well.
I have sent UK PARTS DIRECT an e mail asking them, as still well within warranty.
I have also downloaded the latest software.
Anyone have any thoughts ????

Well, i have been told today that our good old Government has applied a levy to the gas used for air con, a bottle of the gas that cost £70 last year is now in excess of £300, do not know how true that is but i had to pay more than i would have done in the past, anyway.....

My AirCon guy also said exactly the same thing a couple of weeks back, and he has no idea how the big boys like KwikFit still charge £60 with a money back guarantee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom