Air Filter Sticker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Apial

Car
300ce-24 sportline
I think that there should be a yellow sticker on the air filter of my 300CE-24 M104 engine. Can you buy one from MB or do you have to buy a whole air filter?

maybe, #23 here: (?)

B09015000080.0126.gif

023 A1235849321 2105840047 - GUIDE SIGN
023 2105840047 001 WARNING STRIP "DANGER!HIGH TENSION!"; IN GERMAN,ENGLISH,AND FRENCH

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.as...GM=717.450&CT=M&cat=520&SID=09&SGR=015&SGN=01

About £1 from a dealer..

Thats fantastic. Thanks for digging out the parts diagram. Some maunufactures would have you buy a whole assembly.

I had a broken release cable on the base of a seat in a Mitsubishi. It was a cable that allowed the seat to slide on its tracks. Mitsubishi would only sell me the whole seat base at £400. It obviously was a more necessary part than a warning sticker unfortunately.

To give a warning sticker a part number is something which gives MB a good reputation when it comes to obtaining parts for older cars.

Last edited:
You can buy that sticker seperately, it's the HT warning sticker for the ignition system.

But, they've changed it now, it now comes under an updated part number and is much smaller than the original.

Will

I rang my MB dealer with the part number and he tells me that there have been 11 revisions to it so far.

The price has now risen to £2.55, "as it has to be specially printed."

I would expect nothing less!

One thing that always amazes me about MB is the availability of parts - in 13 years and many different MBs from brand new to 15+ yrs old I have never had to wait more than the std delivery time from Germany - 2 or 3 days - even for obscure trim parts. Bet there are # 1 worldwide for this service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom