AIR FILTER W204 C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
I've just booked my c63 in for service A and was quite shocked that the air filters are classed as an additional item 😳 they are on time- mileage not part of a normal service.
All booked in with panoramic sunroof service aswell
Just thought I'd mention this

Don't know what a c63 is, but could you just not by it from mann and fit before service

Yes quite easily but it has impeccable MB history so im keeping it that way 😉 im not moaning, i was just quite shocked and the panoramic roof service is only £28 you couldn't do it for that so it all levels out

Don't know what a c63 is, but could you just not by it from mann and fit before service
This is a c63 😀20210330 123741 — Postimages]
20210330-123741.jpg
[/url]

Soz I had to look up what a 63 was, nothing Mb dose suppries me, as for full mb history, I think owner with stack of receipts more valuable

I change all my filters and fluids every 12 months, admitently I have a shopping trolly, but then ya have to weight cost, dealer who dont care to owner who dose.

TEZZ

Off topic but to me this is a merc

Most people would walk away from a c63 WITHOUT full MB history a few receipts from euro parts doesn't quite do it 🤣

Most people would walk away from a c63 WITHOUT full MB history a few receipts from euro parts doesn't quite do it 🤣
But I bet good Indi do a better job

And regardless where recipes from, changing ya own airfilters and cabin filter that are amoungest the most overlook or bypassed by mb dealers, shows due diligance by owner

I keep looking at pic, and no disrespect but to me car sreams drug dealer.

But them funkey AMG estates all kitted out black on black look cool

The murdered look is old hat as for drug dealers don't you think its abit inconspicuous, drug dealers tend to not want to get noticed 😉

The murdered look is old hat as for drug dealers don't you think its abit inconspicuous, drug dealers tend to not want to get noticed 😉
Lol depends where you from, youth, face book ect they all want to get noticed.

I remember a big delear in Herts always drove a micra, he retired very rich with out a criminal record

I guess it's our perception of owners , to me that's a drug dealers car, a few years ago in south London would have been a bmw, now it audis or mercs

The sec may be old hat, but I think is from a time when mb made cars and not the bankers of mb decided on cars to be built

Soz way off topic

For me personally I think on a performance car, the suggested changes of oils and filters can be way off some as much as 5 years

For me, the cost is so small , I like the air, fuel oil filtration at 100% , I prefer my self learn adjusting car not to have to

A c63 is annually regardless of miles ,mine has only done 1k since it's last B service

The sec is a lovely car ,the murdered out look is old hat

A c63 is annually regardless of miles ,mine has only done 1k since it's last B service
So ya got a driver's car ya don't drive that's odd

My shopping trolly, I drive shit out off, it's so much fun, hmm till I need another undertray

But then to fix mine is fek all, yours needs a re-morgae.

Who has more fun, spectators at pub or man on a mission

I have other cars i use daily this is my pride and joy why would i want to drive the shit out of it? Stick to your shopping trolley with odd springs fitted ( how you missed that when purchasing I dont know) but hey never mind 😉 enjoy

I have other cars i use daily this is my pride and joy why would i want to drive the shit out of it? Stick to your shopping trolley with odd springs fitted ( how you missed that when purchasing I dont know) but hey never mind 😉 enjoy
Lol defensive are we ?. Pmsl you would have noticed 4 or 5 dots on springs

Still it is your right as it an extra on mb service to refuse, it's also your right to buy mb part from mb and fit.

Unless I'm mistaken Full mb history shows basics not what extras owner accepted or refused and records not kept on that, unles requested so a full MB service history could in theyoy be full of rejected items by customer, yet legally seller could claim full services history

Last edited:
My apologies I'll stop

Soz peeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom