AIR FILTER W204 C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Full mb history does show additional extras (they are on mine) the invoices state what was done . I was just sharing that the air filters weren't part of a normal service 😅

Im not i find it quite funny 🤣🤣

I didn't know the Pano roof had it's own service cost, I thought it was part of the checks they did during a service.

Its classed as an additional item

Attachments

• IMG-20210708-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210708-WA0001.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20210708-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210708-WA0000.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 5
Its quite funny as when I put my details in 3 weeks ago the additional items weren't mentioned on the quote but are today
All booked in sorted 🙂

^ This is where a service plan is worthwhile.
Everything, including filters and pano roof are included in what you pay either upfront or monthly. No adding items on afterwards that are chargeable.

I think your dealer is quoting for a basic A service, then adding the cost of items due under the time/mileage conditions.

^ Every 3 years or 31k miles, whichever is soonest.

Taken from the Mercedes ESS

Service 10 - Every 31,000 miles/3 years
Panoramic sliding roof: Clean and lubricate guide mechanism (With CODE 413 - Panoramic sliding sunroof )

The air filter is part of the service schedule but is time dependant, like eg; brake fluid (2 years), coolant 15 years.
Keep your full MB history. I do.
ps loved the commend on Euro Car parts receipts. Keep a merc a merc.

I wouldn't have it any other way what i can't understand is the idiot doesn't know what a c63 is but can give advice on a different thread explaining that the op should change the alternator pully at a cost of £25
There's always one (please stick to driving the shit out of your piece of scrap( your words not mine) 🤣

Here's my new drug dealers car 🤣🤣
20210910-011943.jpg
[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom