Air intake C320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfalfa91

Car
C320 cdi
Hi guys,

I know I'll probably end up getting a bit of hate for speaking about this but tbh i don't really care what the haters have to say :)

Anyways I'm going go be getting a hybrid turbo for my c320 derv soon and was thinking about getting or making a air intake for it.

Has anyone heard of this happening as I've been searching the internet and haven't had much luck finding anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction of anyone or a company that would give me some advice on this?

Cheers

Cheers appreciated the advice and I get where you're coming from with the standard engine with no mods, I wont be touching anything until I have the turbo and then start planning from there.

Hi,
Out of curiosity what turbo are you getting?
Im also in the middle of Hybrid turbo project on an OM642.
Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in following this - I have a 2008 vito SportX - 3l V6 5speed auto- turbo in need of attention so looking to upgrade.
Mine is a GT2056VK, the later one is a GTB2056VK. Some models come out with a GTB2260VKLR (256hp model) and a GTB2060VKLR - these are bigger turbos anf are ball bearing - looking to do dpf delete and remap - being a van i need lots of low down torque and better economy - as Alfalfa91 said - not a lot of info out there - phoned some turbo companies but not much info obtained - what about turbo - hybrid mods as well?
Cheers
John

Do not use the turbo dynamics GT2056V upgraded to a GT2060, I made the same mistake and ended up running into problems which I believe to be down to the turbo. Unfortunately at the time my data logging software wasn't the best so can't be 100% sure.

Although if your not looking for top end power and do want to use a GT2060 from turbo dynamics I have one I would sell with 5721 miles on.

Basically it ran out of puff at 290bhp. I was hoping for 300+
I don't really know what its worth, but cost me £500 to have built.
Thanks,
Adam

Hi Saunders, interested in the turbo, can you message me as I am quite new and I cannot send you PM

@Alfalfa91 - sorry for the thread hijack
Phobos, you can neither send nor receive messages until you have 30 valid posts (do not just randomly post to get your count up, Admin do not take kindly to that)

Phobos, you can neither send nor receive messages until you have 30 valid posts (do not just randomly post to get your count up, Admin do not take kindly to that)
@DSM10000, Many thanks for your input, Can I open another thread so I can liaise with Saunder about the turbo? Shoudl i open as a buying /request on the classifieds?

@DSM10000, Many thanks for your input, Can I open another thread so I can liaise with Saunder about the turbo? Shoudl i open as a buying /request on the classifieds?
You still would not be able to be contacted until the 30 posts are acquired.
Try asking Admin to grant you access early.. There should be a "Contact us" button on the forum home page?

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom