Air suspension Level sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markcad

Car
E class 220 D w212
Hi all,

I am trying to locate the plastic rod link and the metal ball joint clasp for a rear axle level sensor array. I can source the sensor which is the easy part but I also need the other bits unless I start buying different arms/ball joints Any help will be greatly appreciated . Please see pic attached.

I think the link rod is now a better metal one, but typically isn’t available separately, it comes with the sensor. One of the OEM plastic ones snapped on my S212 but the sensors were fine, so I just bought a pair of new pair of threaded metal rods with new studs for £20 off of everyone’s favourite internet auction website. Loads better than the stock item.

I think the link rod is now a better metal one, but typically isn’t available separately, it comes with the sensor. One of the OEM plastic ones snapped on my S212 but the sensors were fine, so I just bought a pair of new pair of threaded metal rods with new studs for £20 off of everyone’s favourite internet auction website. Loads better than the stock item.
Thanks for the help! Can you send me the link ?

I put some info and pics on this thread (below) for another member, it had the link to for the rods in there. You need to cut the ones down that I bought ‘cos they are universal. They are basically the same set up as most makes of cars for the headlight level sensor, but ours do the suspension level too. They are adjustable though so you can lower it at the back a bit if you like.

here you go:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom