Aircon filter w204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sceh

Car
w123 240TD
I ordered a BOLK aircon filter for my w204 and it doesn't fit properly because the leading edge does not nest properly inside the housing. The original has a sort of tongue and this is solid.
Is this just me being clumsy or anyone else had issues? Sadly it will probably cost me ore to return than to buy another..
thanks

Do you mean cabin/pollen filter ? They are normally straightforward items. I personally have never heard of BOLK filters.
Yes. Bolk is a fairly common German make but it doesn't push all the way in to sit correctly - only a millimetre but enough to stop the clips attaching

What's the price difference over one from Mercedes?

I've not heard of Bolk either; if it was me I'd simply buy either a genuine MB filter or one of the more-recognised brands such as Mann, Hengst etc. and you know it will fit.

As you say it will virtually cost as much to return it as it's worth, I'm guessing it was an online order, possibly from ouf of UK?

Yes. Bolk is a fairly common German make but it doesn't push all the way in to sit correctly - only a millimetre but enough to stop the clips attaching
I am wrong. It is a german sounding name adopted by the biggest car parts group in France. Bolk means to belch n German

Try it in so the writing says , klob.

Is this the one you ordered, seems like a well known firm in Europe?

and half the quality...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom