Airmatic issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1my

Car
CLS AMG
Hi, hope someone can put me in the right direction with this problem.

I replaced my airmatic pump and relay yesterday, all worked well and as it should until i drove the car home and now the pump wont come on at all.

I have checked the fuses at the side of the dash and engine bay fuse box and they all seem ok. Im not sure what else would cause the pump not to turn on???

Was the car put on star after the pump replaced and faults reset. Also on some of the cars it has to be broken in via star and the timers reset in the ecu.

its not been on star after the pump was fitted, the car wasn't showing any codes before it was replaced either.

The pump was replaced because i didn't think it was working efficiently enough.

Whilst the pump is not working it appears that each time i lock/unlock or open the door its dumping air in the n/s/f corner and car is now sitting low on all corners.

The car is a cls 55

It's best to run through the pneumatic tests on star. I'm sure you have good indies in Glasgow that would check it out???

im not sure if there is any indies in glasgow as im pretty new to Mercedes ownership. unfortunatley not off to the best of starts.

+1 best to get it on star and do the reset. I watched MSL do mine recently and it was re calibrated as well.

Mazzoni brothers think they are port Glasgow/Greenock way

Also HB on here has a good Indy in Glasgow Steve is the guys name but don't know the business name

Sure some if our Scottish members will be on to advise shortly

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom