Airmatic out... but require additional info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneTwoNine

Car
CLS 320 CDi
I'm pulling my airmatic suspension out of my CLS Designo this weekend to go with a BC Coilover 'BR' setup with pillowball top mounts and adjustable upper control arms to setup the rear camber.

12509625_10153545903854751_1781153088467741415_n.jpg

The reason for this is I'm sick of, month on month, repairing something or another that is going wrong with it. I've had all three of the level sensors changed, I've had the drivers side front strut replaced, and also my valve block replaced so yeah, not to mention I'm shredding through tyres in 6 months on both my 19s (daily/winters) and my 20s (summer/show)... I've had enough.

Everything from my airmatic setup will be for sale once it's out and all cleaned up etc.

But, seeing as I'm upgrading the system I'm looking to go further so, what I'm asking is

1) what are the difference in specs between the antiroll bars front and rear between the CLS55/63 AMG and also the CLS320 CDi..?

2) what braces are available for the CLS i.e. strut braces (front and rear) and also chassis braces etc..?

I take it everything from a W211 will fit on a W219..? Reason for this final question is because I can find a lot for the W211 but not a lot for the W219.

Can't really help bud. But the car looks awesome.

Thank you :) Pic was taken a few weeks ago before swapping my show wheels back to my originals (had them refurbed) and the airmatic was working with the lowering linkages fitted and Brabus SLF lowering module.

Stunning & yes I'm jealous:thumb:

My S211 is in for airmatic work right now, and I'm desperate for a cheap nearside front strut, please can you let me know as soon as your is available, and price please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom