Airport Lounge Heathrow T4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StevenN

Car
E220 CDI 2002 W210 Auto
After reading and posting in the recent thread about Airport Parking and Valet Parking I was wondering if anyone has a good solution to another flying problem?
The wife and I are booked to go away for a few weeks in November.
We are flying from Heathrow Terminal 4.
A journey we have done many times but not in the last 18 months
Usually we start our break by booking the pre departure lounge.
We find the peace and quiet worth the £18 or so pounds each.
I have tried to book it for this trip and I find that is no longer available for passengers departing terminal 4.
The other terminals still have lounges but nothing at T4 for anyone travelling less than business class.
I know there are a few lounges attached to the airlines but I wondered if anyone knows of a way that the common traveller can gain entrance?

Many thanks

Steve

We find the peace and quiet worth the £18 or so pounds each.

If it's just peace and quiet you want, walk over to the bar in the adjoining Hilton hotel - you might get change out of £18 for the drinks - but only just!! :dk: :D

If it's just peace and quiet you want, walk over to the bar in the adjoining Hilton hotel - you might get change out of £18 for the drinks - but only just!! :dk: :D

Thanks Mercy
I had looked at the Hilton. It is an option but I would have to ensure we have left enough time to go through securty. Something Airside would be better.

Cheers

Check if your bank card gives you access. Most premier accounts do these days so you might get entry?

Looks like I don't qualify.
Mostly private accounts for the wealthy.
If I could afford an account I would have booked first class flights.
Good try though

Currently trying the sweet talk.
Sent a request of help to the airline.
I wonder if by mentioning the MBClub it would help my cause?

I'll ask Mrs E....

Nope, facility not available to the general public.

Does your airline allow you to purchase lounge access?

Hi Mr E
I am waiting for the airline to say if this is possible.
Fingers crossed.
Cheers

We just took out travel insurance with Axa for our forthcoming trip to Zante. After paying the premium we were presented with a screen offering discount to airport lounges so it may be worth checking with your travel insurance provider.

Insured via TSB no such luck.
It looks like the only lounges in use are for business class upwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom