aka$h do you still have your E320 Coupe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Burnham

Car
Renault Snotter
Sorry to post this here, but I have a <30 post count so am unable to PM you!

I know its a long shot, but if you do, can you let me know?

Looks like "'94 E36C AMG-Crystal Cassiterite Black" might have a new owner!

Sounds like yo
Looks like "'94 E36C AMG-Crystal Cassiterite Black" might have a new owner!

Simal

Perhaps you'll be starting a new project ? :thumb:

Ed A.

At least you know it will be driven now Simal!

I think it was a fair price that were both happy with considering how much work and attention its had.

I'll no doubt be frequenting the boards more often now I'm a Mercedes owner for the first time...looking forward to it!

I think it was a fair price that were both happy with considering how much work and attention its had.

I'll no doubt be frequenting the boards more often now I'm a Mercedes owner for the first time...looking forward to it!

Congratulations. That's one hell of a car you now own, look after it and give it Lot's of TLC.

That`s a very nice car well done and yes stick around :)

Sounds like yo

Simal

Perhaps you'll be starting a new project ? :thumb:

Ed A.

The new project is likely to be a mixture of bricks and mortar. Although I might be tempted with a SL55 in Black with berry leather (well thats what the heart says).

Agreed, a fair price. I was never going to get back all the time and money spent, but Im happy with the figure. And knowing its going to someone who is going to look after it is a great bonus!

I don't think I have seen pictures of the car. Are there any to oggle as it sounds like a cracker?

Congrats Burnham you have bought a cracking car.

K

Thanks all, I cant wait to pick it up.

I looked at 2 others recently that were the spec/colour I wanted and neither were close to the condition that Simals kept his in.

It was certainly worth going over my budget, knowing I've bought the best I could find.

...I can finally put this Renault Snotter I've been driving for 6 months out of its misery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom