aka$h's old E36 replica on PH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
Mercedes : 1994 Mercedes E320 (E36 Clone) AMG Coupe

It still looks lovely!
aka$h took me for a spin in it once - The difference over E320 simply astounded me! :rock:

Shame the seller hasn't put any photos of the interior in his advert. I'm surprised rust is already coming through, but I'd certainly have it if I could justify 2 E Coupes :eek:

Darren

I think that`s very cheap compared to what aka$h sold it for

Still looks the part a true credit to aka$h for the amount of work put in.

Why photos that look like they were taken in the 60s, with faded colours?

i think thats the one that i helped olly do the engine swap for?

im not sure, as it had a private plate on it at the time. very nice car though, and fast.

i think thats the one that i helped olly do the engine swap for?

im not sure, as it had a private plate on it at the time. very nice car though, and fast.

That`s the one

I must have missed something, didnt quite realise that akash put a E36 lump in it...

Was there ever a thread for the engine swap??

Dee

is it me or is the seller slightly nuts, you buy a car in no doubt premium condition at a good price for what it was and you sell it with rust coming through, a cracked bumper and awful photo's. Surely the seller could get £5,500 if they had done the work?

I must have missed something, didnt quite realise that akash put a E36 lump in it...

Was there ever a thread for the engine swap??

Dee

Nope

Im having it back, deposit already paid :bannana:

Aka$h I spotted that was up on PH and got all excited and was going to buy it for myself. But you got there first. If you decide to sell it again PM me I'd be interested.

Don't you think you already have enough Mercs ;)

Im having it back, deposit already paid :bannana:

:D

If I remember rightly, you secretly sold this one while actually advertising the other (blue) one. Leaving poor unfortunates not knowing that this one was for sale until after it was sold.

Play properly next time! ;)

Aka$h I spotted that was up on PH and got all excited and was going to buy it for myself. But you got there first. If you decide to sell it again PM me I'd be interested.

Don't you think you already have enough Mercs ;)

Sorry mate, I saw it and had to have it back.

Oh and, You can never have too many :D

:D

If I remember rightly, you secretly sold this one while actually advertising the other (blue) one. Leaving poor unfortunates not knowing that this one was for sale until after it was sold.

Play properly next time! ;)

I didnt have it up for sale, the guy that bought it noticed at the bottom of the photo gallery that Id mentioned it would soon be up for sale. He sent me a PM, came over to see it, and bought it.

Olly, fancy doing a twin turbo conversion. Ive still got the Hughes kit in a box.

Last edited:
yes TT HAS to be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom