Aka$h's W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
Your car looks STUNNING mate...!!!:)

However, IMO the AMG rear duck tail spolier looks odd without the MB Star.

My guesses are that you like it like that but does anyone agree that the boot lid looks plain without the star or better...?

img32042rs1.jpg

I agree.. in need of a nice shiny chrome star to set of the back end!

It is a beauty akash, top marks!

Badges were removed when car was painted. The ducktail badge is a different star than the normal bootlid so takes a few weeks to come in stock.

The front bumper and rear AMG badges are also missing at the moment, they're on order as well.

I aggree Id has to be the finest W124 ive ever seen :) I like the previous Brabus wheels better than the new ones though. + That Avantgarde grill suits it perfectly!

Funny you should mention the badge, I was thinking the same.

Loving the latest wheels, really finishes the car, everything looking spot on.

Thanks for all your comments,
I had the front grill colour coded so that will be going back on today, if it stops raining.
As for the badges, as nav said, they are on order, I havent had the holes on the ducktail for the star filled, they are still there just awaiting a shiny bit of chrome!!
Im also considering adding the chrome trim on the top of the bumpers and on the slabs, not too sure on that though.....

Leave the chromo of the bumpers, ir would "age" the car imo.

Looks very sleek at the moment.

Stunning!

I'd add the star and change the wheels.

Nice one!

Swiss Toni said:
I'd add the star and change the wheels.

Im putting the star on, but going to have the wheels colour coded, should give it a bit more Bling!

It's looking great aka$h.

Put the old grill back on today, after it had been colour coded, and stuck the star back on.
img1606zw8.jpg

img1607sj7.jpg

Next week, Nav's splitting my wheels down :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom