Alarms ??? Clk 2001 200k cab

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon22

Car
Clk 200k cab Avantgarde 2002, C Class 2004 54reg Avantgarde SE C230K, A class 1999 Avantgarde 170cdi
Hi have a top of the range Clifford concept alarm remote start etc, when battery falls below 11 volts it starts its self after you prime it,you never have to worry about leaving my car for weeks, i have just been told by the guy who fitted it to my x show car pug 306 cab , that you cant fit clifford or any other alarm. is this correct, if not any clifford fitters out there the alarm was only fitted for 6 months and then was sold a pug car show(festival) , any help would be grateful........:(

Hi have a top of the range Clifford concept alarm remote start etc, when battery falls below 11 volts it starts its self after you prime it,you never have to worry about leaving my car for weeks, i have just been told by the guy who fitted it to my x show car pug 306 cab , that you cant fit clifford or any other alarm. is this correct, if not any clifford fitters out there the alarm was only fitted for 6 months and then was sold a pug car show(festival) , any help would be grateful........:(

Hi, are you asking if a Clifford G5 alarm can be fitted to a CLK? If so the answer is, Yes it can.

Hi, are you asking if a Clifford G5 alarm can be fitted to a CLK? If so the answer is, Yes it can.

Hi yes its a G5 concept 650 with other boxes inteLi start IV (4) and other boxes. so he lyed to me......???

did you take this alram out of the pug before you sold it? if so you'll need to buy a new wiring loom but they are cheap £60-80 and then you need to find a decent fitter, and you should be laughing. hope it all works out!!

jUST SPOKE TO CLIFFORD and told me it cant be fitted if you have the infered key, its to do with the can-bus, or i should say it can be fitted now but most things wont work, when the can-bus is out all functions will work. so will wait till then, the can-bus gives out different readings in the car now, the clifford can-bus, tell what voltage is what,the new can-bus comes with all new looms even though the fitter kept all mine....:bannana:....but thank you for all the replies above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom