Alien Invasion?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CE230

Car
230CE
I was stood in the garden last night at about a quarter to six and looking back over the house saw a weird orange light travelling East to West, looked like a big 8 pointed star, after a while it sent out two smaller versions of itself to the left and right then did a 90 degree turn to North and disappeared. All the while I was watching it was absolutely silent and definitely not a commercial aircraft as it was moving across the normal flight path into Birmingham and the turn it made would have ripped the wings of an Airbus. :eek:

Nice to see you've sobered up enough to type coherently now...

8 pointed star eh?:eek:

Must have been MB testing a new S-Class under camouflage.:D

DTs then!

Was it Ian Walker out for a test drive in his latest creation? :D

I was stood in the garden last night at about a quarter to six and looking back over the house saw a weird orange light travelling East to West, looked like a big 8 pointed star, after a while it sent out two smaller versions of itself to the left and right then did a 90 degree turn to North and disappeared. All the while I was watching it was absolutely silent and definitely not a commercial aircraft as it was moving across the normal flight path into Birmingham and the turn it made would have ripped the wings of an Airbus. :eek:

I witnessed something similiar many years ago, not just me though, the wife her sister & my 3 kids all saw it. The speed at which the lights changed direction would be impossible on any man made object. So either alien or some trick of the light? As you can see from the replies to your post, not wise to broadcast it as most people ridicule it. You may get locked up if you persist. :crazy:

Russ

UFO's exist FACT

they are not from 'other worlds' they are man made

they have stuff in hangers being built that are totally alien to most people

until they find a way of bending space or utalising worm holes its impossible to trave from 1 star system to another as the nearest sun to ours is millions of lighyears away (lightyear = the distance light takes to get here at the speed of light), even if we could travel at light speed or even sub light speed then it would take millions of years to get there (or here)

then again inter dimensional travel is possible

i too saw an orange small round globe going from west to east one summer night and it was also silent

i too saw an orange small round globe going from west to east one summer night and it was also silent

You'd fallen over flat on your back after knocking the lampshade...it was the bulb swinging...

You don't happen to live near me do you?

Last night I was testing some of my equipment for tonight... including some Sky Lanterns which look like large orange globe when they are flying (like the GFP saw).

While I do believe in extra-terrestrials, I feel that lots of UFOs are precisely that, Unidentified Flying Objects - many of which are things like baloons, planes, etc.

Problem is, so many "fake" sightings take place, that the real ones get lost in the midst.

I'm waiting for the craft to land in the middle of trafalgar square :p

M.

as the nearest sun to ours is millions of lighyears away (lightyear = the distance light takes to get here at the speed of light), even if we could travel at light speed or even sub light speed then it would take millions of years to get there (or here)

While I would not want to interfere with this wonderful discussion on aliens and ufos, I'd nevertheless like to correct the above statement. :devil:

The nearest star to our own is Proxima Centauri, estimated to be 4.3 lightyears from our own sun. At the speed of light - impossible to achieve with a spacecraft in terms of our present technological knowledge - it would take therefore 4.3 years to get there (not that there will be many little green men to see there :D). Travel at or near the speed of light has all kinds of interesting consequences, which a good book on astronomy should be able to set out.

I find it interesting how people refer to time in human terms...

4.3 year stuck in a cramped spaceship sounds like a long time for us, but immagine if we lived several thousand years... suddently, a 4.3year journey is like driving across Europe...

Now I'm going to stop as the driver has threatened to turnt he craft around and bring us home :p

M.

There's no place like home :)

Talking of home

ET

Phone home :devil:;)

Hope you have a good new year John, watch out for any little green men in the middle of the night.

Russ

I was stood in the garden last night at about a quarter to six and looking back over the house saw a weird orange light travelling East to West, looked like a big 8 pointed star, . :eek:

Did it stop over the local stable?????.........

Hope you have a good new year John, watch out for any little green men in the middle of the night.

Russ
Thanks and a happy New Year to you

So far just lots of badgers digging up or garden. I guess their space ship lands next door :)

Thanks and a happy New Year to you

So far just lots of badgers digging up or garden. I guess their space ship lands next door :)

I've got my own aliens in the garden. I try throwing things at them, but they just eat them?

Squirrel.jpg

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom