Alignment in South Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jteez

Car
SL500 R230 2006
Hi All,
Can any one recommend somewhere to get good alignment in South Wales?
I've had no end of greif since getting tire replaced last Novemeber. Immediately started pulling heavily to the side, lots of revisits, got a second tire, lots of revisits to get the tracking redone.... Eventually got it drivable, by my local Indi who did it by hand. He told me I would still need to get it done properly... however with Covid, I didn't get round to it... Now 5k later both those new tires down to the chords on the inside edge....
Got a quote from Mercedes Cardif £220 for 4 wheel or tracking for £45 + £45 for each adjustment.... Bit cryptic I know I asked for a call back to explain but haven't had it yet...
Just wondering if there's some magician's in the valleys who can do it just as well or if I should bit the bullet and go to Merc...
The car is an SL500 R230 2006.
Thanks in advance...

I have used ATS and Harris tyres in Swansea,I believe they use hunter 4 wheel alignment system it worked for me when I used them

Hi All,
Can any one recommend somewhere to get good alignment in South Wales?
I've had no end of greif since getting tire replaced last Novemeber. Immediately started pulling heavily to the side, lots of revisits, got a second tire, lots of revisits to get the tracking redone.... Eventually got it drivable, by my local Indi who did it by hand. He told me I would still need to get it done properly... however with Covid, I didn't get round to it... Now 5k later both those new tires down to the chords on the inside edge....
Got a quote from Mercedes Cardif £220 for 4 wheel or tracking for £45 + £45 for each adjustment.... Bit cryptic I know I asked for a call back to explain but haven't had it yet...
Just wondering if there's some magician's in the valleys who can do it just as well or if I should bit the bullet and go to Merc...
The car is an SL500 R230 2006.
Thanks in advance...
Steve at Avantgarde Mercedes Independent, Clevedon near Bristol has full Hunter alignment and knowledge of Mercedes camber issues

Great thanks, I'll give them a call!

I use Celtic Tyres/Protyre in Cardiff.

Just FYI to close the post, went to Avantgarde in Clevedon... they found a bad link on the front and did that along with the allignment... It's been great ever since.
Thanks all!

Just FYI to close the post, went to Avantgarde in Clevedon... they found a bad link on the front and did that along with the allignment... It's been great ever since.
Thanks all!
Excellent stuff buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom