All My Beloved Vehicles must go !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

De_Godfather

Car
Mercedes W124 3.6 AMG Conversion
Mercedes AMG – For Sale

Unfortunately due to a Seperation, this labour of love must be sold, I am gutted about this, but sometimes I guess these things happen.

The car started life as a 320e but being a bit car crazy I just could not leave it alone. I slowly started to make various modifications, but also tried to keep the cars original character.

I have listed below a brief outline of the cars spec, and am happy to answer any further questions you might have via phone.

C36 AMG Engine from a 95/96 car (approx 90,000 miles)

Head Completely Stripped with new Valve stem Seals and Pressure Tested.

Standard Gearbox and Hydraulic Diff

Brabus Bilstein Shock Absorbers

Eibach up rated lowering springs

4 Pot AMG front brakes

2 Pot AMG rear brakes

Goodridge Brake Hoses

Custom modified C36 AMG Manifold

SuperSprint Stainless Rear Exhaust section

Stainless Steel De-Cat

Custom ECU Re-Map and rolling road set up

Total re-spray in original Blue/Black with lower panels colour matched but in a satin finish (Cost over £3k)

Custom body coloured and mesh grill

Duck tail Genuine AMG rear spoiler (Very Rare)

18" AMG Alloys running Falken FK452 tyres all round

Clifford Cat 1 Alarm/ immobiliser with Remote Start, Headlight activation

Anti high Jack

Becker Traffic Pro Headunit Cd/Mp3/Sat Nav/Radio

Hertz 8" Space Comp Kit in custom door builds

Hertz 12" High Energy Subs in Custom Sub enclosure built into Spare wheel well

Hertz HP5 5 ch Power Amplifier

7" LCD Monitors in Custom headrest Conversion & 4" rear view mirror screen

10 Disc Kenwood DVD Auto-changer

Sound for DVD available through i.r headphones or through stereo system.

The car will come with a 12 Month MOT and is taxed until end July 2009

The car currently has a Cherished Plate which is NOT included in the sale .

Also Forgot to mention that the following

5 page feature in Mercedes Enthusiast June 2008

Personally Selected for Pistonheads/Autosport Show January 2009

2 page feature in Mercedes Benz Club Gazette April 2009

£6495.00 MB Club Member Price

FRONT.jpg

REAR3.jpg

Please Email me for more pics [email protected]

Second Toy that must go !

Nissan Stagea RS Four - Modified 453 bhp @ wheels on 1st run.

Modification List

Block: 2.6 Fully Forged – Thor Racing's own tried & tested Spec

CP Pistons (1st Oversize)

Eagle Rods

ACL Bearings

Crank Polished

New Oil Pump

Head

Valves Lapped

Reground / Re-Profiled Cams

Aftermarket Verneirs

New Cambelt

Genuine Nissan Gasket Rebuild kit used

Cometic Metal Headgasket 1.2mm

Other Engine Bits

New Oil Cooler + Pipework
TD06H-25G Turbo (GReddy)
Boost controller (GReddy)
R32 GT-R's fuel pump

550cc injector stripped, cleaned and checked delivering fuel as they should

Intake manifold (GReddy)

Front mounted Intercooler
After market radiator
After market Stainless Steel Exhaust with De-Cat

Air cleaner (HKS)

Coil over (APEXI N1) inc Geo Set Up

Supra brake system with New EBC Yellow Stuff Pads (front)

17" Gunmetal Finish Alloys 5 Spoke
Falken FK452 tyres (Covered less than 1000miles)
After market Upgraded Auto transmission (Done in Japan)

General Spec

Air Conditioning

Electric Windows
Power-assisted Steering

SRS Air Bag

ABS

Headunit MP3/CD/RADIO

Water temp meter (Greddy)

Oil temp meter (GReddy)

Boost meter (GReddy)

BRIDE Bucket Reclining Driver's seat
Top of the Range Clifford Cat 1 Alarm/immobiliser with Anti-Hi jack, Remote Start, Headlight Activation, Turbo timer, Internal & external Proximity zones

I purchased this car approximately 10 months ago from 200BHP cars in North shields. At the time I was informed by them that the engine on the car had had considerable work carried out and was running over 500BHP. Shortly after buying the car I took it to Thor Racing in Kenilworth as I had heard a lot of good things about these guys. I got them to rolling road the car to see what power it actual made. The figure they came back was 345BHP@ the hubs (So it was actually running under 500bhp @ the flywheel) I was advised at the Time to think about fitting a aftermarket ECU and decided to go for this option. I opted for the Link G4 and had it installed and mapped by Thor. The car now came back with a very healthy 445BHP @ the wheels.
Now my Bad luck begins, Unfortunately whilst doing a bit of a run one night, The injector failed causing detonation and hammering the rod on cylinder four into the crank  oh Sh*T !. Got the car back to Thor who I requested to strip the engine and see what we were going to do next. After lengthy discussion I opted to go for one of Thor Racing's Forged 2.6 Bottom ends and get the engine rebuilt. (As Listed in the spec) This has cost me over £6000 with receipts to prove.
This engine is still running in and Thor Racing will honour the warranty to the new owner on the work they have carried out. The car is being mapped hopefully on the 23rd of this month and I will update the advert with exact figures, I have been told to expect over 450 bhp @ the wheels.
Now the 2nd stage of my Bad Luck, Unfortunately I am going through a separation so now the car must be sold, I am gutted about this but sometimes I guess these things happen.
I would prefer this car to go to a good home who will appreciate what a wolf in sheep's clothing this car really is.
I know that you never get back what you spend on a car especially when it is modified but I am only trying to get back some of my costs, and therefore have priced the car appropriately.
When I purchased the car originally it had surface bubbling underneath the wing mirrors and a few minor scuffs on the bumpers. All of this can be professionally corrected at a additional cost of £300.00 if required. The car will be valeted inside and out, ready for the new owner. I have a passion for my vehicles, so they are always maintained to the highest level, either do the job right or not at all!.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
In case anyone prospective customer ask I don't really want a PX unless it is considerably cheaper vehicle and comes with a large chunk of cash (max value of PX vehicle would be £2500.00) I need the money at the moment.

£9995.00 MB Club Member Price

24122008708.jpg

stageaengine.jpg

Third Toy to Go !

Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636cc 2002 '52' Plate

Finished in stunning Green
Under 8000 miles with FSH
Both Keys
Handbooks
Yoshimura Race Can Titanium

Absolutely Immaculate

£3195.00 MB Club Member Price

ZX6R-1.jpg

ZX6R-2.jpg

ZX6R-3.jpg

Update - please check

Mercedes AMG – For Sale

Unfortunately due to a Seperation, this labour of love must be sold, I am gutted about this, but sometimes I guess these things happen.

The car started life as a 320e but being a bit car crazy I just could not leave it alone. I slowly started to make various modifications, but also tried to keep the cars original character.

I have listed below a brief outline of the cars spec, and am happy to answer any further questions you might have via phone.

C36 AMG Engine from a 95/96 car (approx 90,000 miles)

Head Completely Stripped with new Valve stem Seals and Pressure Tested.

Standard Gearbox and Hydraulic Diff

Brabus Bilstein Shock Absorbers

Eibach up rated lowering springs

4 Pot AMG front brakes

2 Pot AMG rear brakes

Goodridge Brake Hoses

Custom modified C36 AMG Manifold

SuperSprint Stainless Rear Exhaust section

Stainless Steel De-Cat

Custom ECU Re-Map and rolling road set up

Total re-spray in original Blue/Black with lower panels colour matched but in a satin finish (Cost over £3k)

Custom body coloured and mesh grill

Duck tail Genuine AMG rear spoiler (Very Rare)

18" AMG Alloys running Falken FK452 tyres all round

Clifford Cat 1 Alarm/ immobiliser with Remote Start, Headlight activation

Anti high Jack

Becker Traffic Pro Headunit Cd/Mp3/Sat Nav/Radio

Hertz 8" Space Comp Kit in custom door builds

Hertz 12" High Energy Subs in Custom Sub enclosure built into Spare wheel well

Hertz HP5 5 ch Power Amplifier

7" LCD Monitors in Custom headrest Conversion & 4" rear view mirror screen

10 Disc Kenwood DVD Auto-changer

Sound for DVD available through i.r headphones or through stereo system.

The car will come with a 12 Month MOT and is taxed until end July 2009

The car currently has a Cherished Plate which is NOT included in the sale .

Also Forgot to mention that the following

5 page feature in Mercedes Enthusiast June 2008

Personally Selected for Pistonheads/Autosport Show January 2009

2 page feature in Mercedes Benz Club Gazette April 2009

£6495.00 MB Club Member Price

FRONT.jpg

REAR3.jpg

Please Email me for more pics [email protected]

Second Toy that must go !

Nissan Stagea RS Four - Modified 453 bhp @ wheels on 1st run.

Modification List

Block: 2.6 Fully Forged – Thor Racing's own tried & tested Spec

CP Pistons (1st Oversize)

Eagle Rods

ACL Bearings

Crank Polished

New Oil Pump

Head

Valves Lapped

Reground / Re-Profiled Cams

Aftermarket Verneirs

New Cambelt

Genuine Nissan Gasket Rebuild kit used

Cometic Metal Headgasket 1.2mm

Other Engine Bits

New Oil Cooler + Pipework
TD06H-25G Turbo (GReddy)
Boost controller (GReddy)
R32 GT-R's fuel pump

550cc injector stripped, cleaned and checked delivering fuel as they should

Intake manifold (GReddy)

Front mounted Intercooler
After market radiator
After market Stainless Steel Exhaust with De-Cat

Air cleaner (HKS)

Coil over (APEXI N1) inc Geo Set Up

Supra brake system with New EBC Yellow Stuff Pads (front)

17" Gunmetal Finish Alloys 5 Spoke
Falken FK452 tyres (Covered less than 1000miles)
After market Upgraded Auto transmission (Done in Japan)

General Spec

Air Conditioning

Electric Windows
Power-assisted Steering

SRS Air Bag

ABS

Headunit MP3/CD/RADIO

Water temp meter (Greddy)

Oil temp meter (GReddy)

Boost meter (GReddy)

BRIDE Bucket Reclining Driver's seat
Top of the Range Clifford Cat 1 Alarm/immobiliser with Anti-Hi jack, Remote Start, Headlight Activation, Turbo timer, Internal & external Proximity zones

I purchased this car approximately 10 months ago from 200BHP cars in North shields. At the time I was informed by them that the engine on the car had had considerable work carried out and was running over 500BHP. Shortly after buying the car I took it to Thor Racing in Kenilworth as I had heard a lot of good things about these guys. I got them to rolling road the car to see what power it actual made. The figure they came back was 345BHP@ the hubs (So it was actually running under 500bhp @ the flywheel) I was advised at the Time to think about fitting a aftermarket ECU and decided to go for this option. I opted for the Link G4 and had it installed and mapped by Thor. The car now came back with a very healthy 445BHP @ the wheels.
Now my Bad luck begins, Unfortunately whilst doing a bit of a run one night, The injector failed causing detonation and hammering the rod on cylinder four into the crank  oh Sh*T !. Got the car back to Thor who I requested to strip the engine and see what we were going to do next. After lengthy discussion I opted to go for one of Thor Racing's Forged 2.6 Bottom ends and get the engine rebuilt. (As Listed in the spec) This has cost me over £6000 with receipts to prove.
This engine is still running in and Thor Racing will honour the warranty to the new owner on the work they have carried out. The car is being mapped hopefully on the 23rd of this month and I will update the advert with exact figures, I have been told to expect over 450 bhp @ the wheels.
Now the 2nd stage of my Bad Luck, Unfortunately I am going through a separation so now the car must be sold, I am gutted about this but sometimes I guess these things happen.
I would prefer this car to go to a good home who will appreciate what a wolf in sheep's clothing this car really is.
I know that you never get back what you spend on a car especially when it is modified but I am only trying to get back some of my costs, and therefore have priced the car appropriately.
When I purchased the car originally it had surface bubbling underneath the wing mirrors and a few minor scuffs on the bumpers. All of this can be professionally corrected at a additional cost of £300.00 if required. The car will be valeted inside and out, ready for the new owner. I have a passion for my vehicles, so they are always maintained to the highest level, either do the job right or not at all!.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
In case anyone prospective customer ask I don't really want a PX unless it is considerably cheaper vehicle and comes with a large chunk of cash (max value of PX vehicle would be £2500.00) I need the money at the moment.

£9995.00 MB Club Member Price

24122008708.jpg

stageaengine.jpg

Third Toy to Go !

Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636cc 2002 '52' Plate

Finished in stunning Green
Under 8000 miles with FSH
Both Keys
Handbooks
Yoshimura Race Can Titanium

Absolutely Immaculate

£3195.00 MB Club Member Price

ZX6R-1.jpg

ZX6R-2.jpg

ZX6R-3.jpg

New Prices.

Mercedes = £ 6195.00
Nissan = £9250.00
ZX6R = £2700.00

All must Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please contact me on 0777 333 666 2

Update

To all members,

As you are all well aware of my recent situation, I am having to sell all the things I have worked hard for.

I have advertised my Mercedes on here complete with all audio equipment, however if anyone is interested in the car without the audio/visual equipment then please msg me and we can look at a alternative price depending on which state you want to buy the car in.

It kills me to sell my merc but it has to go !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom