All the way from Sunny Phuket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice. I remember driving my company Honda in Bangkok and to various parts of the country when I worked there for 3 years in the mid 90’s , crazy drivers 😎

Congrats on your purchase.

Must be very hot and humid in Phuket sitting in a black car on a sunny day ;)

Congrats on your purchase.

Must be very hot and humid in Phuket sitting in a black car on a sunny day ;)
Not at all. As you would expect with a MB the AC works flawlessly. I did try once winding down all the windows and opening the sunroof but after 5 minutes of that BS it was back to driving with the AC on and set at 21.5 😀
A great feature of this car is that it is synced with the mercedes me app on my phone, so 15 minutes before I leave the golf course I start the engine via the app and the inside of the car is nicely cooled down ready for the drive home.

Not at all. As you would expect with a MB the AC works flawlessly. I did try once winding down all the windows and opening the sunroof but after 5 minutes of that BS it was back to driving with the AC on and set at 21.5 😀
A great feature of this car is that it is synced with the mercedes me app on my phone, so 15 minutes before I leave the golf course I start the engine via the app and the inside of the car is nicely cooled down ready for the drive home.
It's a hard life! :banana:

Welcome - nice car

Hahaha, spend 4 hours in the baking heat trying to knock a little white ball into a hole, but can’t sit in your car with no aircon for 5 minutes.

It's a hard life! :banana:

Welcome - nice car
Thank you
Hahaha, spend 4 hours in the baking heat trying to knock a little white ball into a hole, but can’t sit in your car with no aircon for 5 minutes.
The golf part isn't so bad. One girl carrying the clubs and another one holding the umbrella and folding chair.
Years ago there was also a lot of alcohol involved but nowadays I wait until I get home before having a beer or three 😅 🙃

Now that’s how it’s done. I love Thailand.

Very nice Nigel. I have fond memories of the many visits to Thailand and Phuket. Still have friends in Patong and Kamala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom