All those lovely chrome bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ron

Car
E 300 TD Estate
Having returned from the Northern GTG, can someone please remind me of the URL's of the places that do all those chrome accessories for my E Class...............Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock:

Try grav888 he does a load, plus the one I can think of at the mo is

gericia

They advertise in Merc enthusiast

Last edited:
Couple of 'chrome related' quickies;

1) Is there an OEM chrome gear shift surround for a W210 ( It 's a little confusing as to whether there is or isn't) ?

2) Will the CLK chrome pedals (which I seem to be the only one without them) fit a W210 ?

Answer to (2) is YES.:D

Now look what you started...LOL
I ordered some new alloys today from the local stealership, 8J 16" 13 hole complete with bolts and centres and 225/55/16 SP sports tyres... all for £470 inc VAT
I've also ordered some steel door sills, but not the lighting up type cos I'm a cheapskate, some chrome rings for the heater switches and instrument cluster, and one for the gear selector.
Oh and a boot spoiler with brake light... where will it all end ???

Sadly, I can afford to add bits to the car, OR I can afford a divorce, but not both :crazy:

>> Kikkthecat

How much for the door sills and spoiler & were these also genuine MB bits or from elsewhere?

Spike, the door sills were 89 Euoros, (£65 ish) I'll let you know the quality when they arrive
The spoiler was the same, but came from Dronsfield ready primed

Pedals and cup holder now fitted, waiting for the heater rings now.

Any chance of a photo of those new wheels Ray ?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom