All warning lights and messages on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edatefi

Car
Mercedes E Class
Hi
I have a 2018 E Class MB. Recently I had all the warning lights and messages coming on. It won’t let me start the engine, change gear, indicators don’t work........
I was pulling the foot break release ( pulling the handle) when I noticed everything was fine. If I pull it gently it doesn’t work. I have to pull it really hard and al messages go away. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Thank you.

Hi
I have a 2018 E Class MB. Recently I had all the warning lights and messages coming on. It won’t let me start the engine, change gear, indicators don’t work........
I was pulling the foot break release ( pulling the handle) when I noticed everything was fine. If I pull it gently it doesn’t work. I have to pull it really hard and al messages go away. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Thank you.
Is the vehicle still under warranty?

No, the warranty has run out.

If the last service was carried out by an MB dealer, and it was less than 12 months ago, then you are covered by Mobilo roadside assistance - give them a call and they'll come out to you FOC.

If the last service was carried out by an MB dealer, and it was less than 12 months ago, then you are covered by Mobilo roadside assistance - give them a call and they'll come out to you FOC.
I just looked at the year I wrote in the text. Its 2015 and not 2018. Sorry. Why would pulling the foot break release clear the problem?

I just looked at the year I wrote in the text. Its 2015 and not 2018...

So I take it that the car is not serviced by an MB dealer and you don't have Mobilo cover than?

Hi
Thank you.
I mean parking breaks by foot break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom