Alloy Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by steve_bcs
ok, I'm hooked !

anyone know if these slk pedals will fit the w210 E55 ??
Flyer will tell you, it takes about 5 seconds to tell if they will fit or not, bring your E55 round here Steve and I will tell you! I could even fit them for you if you want guv'nor! ;)

I didn't actually check mine (apart from my parking brake pedal which had popped off already). I was just incredibly reckless and ordered the parts anyway :D .

Soon find out if my strategy worked; ordered today, due in at Mercedes Warrington on Friday.

Steve, Shude gave me this advice when I asked about it: take the rubber off the pedal and see if the following numbers match:

Parking brake: 124 427 03 82 - need: 230 430 00 84 (£3.51)
Brake: 123 291 00 82 - need: 170 290 01 82 (£6.56)
Accelerator: 129 301 03 82 - need: 170 300 00 04 (£7.19)

If they don't match, then you need ... err, actually, I have no idea sorry :p .

Cheers

Andrew

Hardly an E55 I know, but they are in my W210 E300TDT, so I guess they should fit an E55 OK. :)

006s.jpg

and they fit in the W203 too!

All down to you guys...

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Last edited:
thanks chaps,

sounds like I'd best put in my order then. I'll likely pop round nick when I gett them ...

:D

ps, just bought W210 facelift rear light clusters - any install tips re the wiring??

sounds like I'd best put in my order then. I'll likely pop round nick when I gett them ...
So you want me to bust up my fingers fitting them for you? It'd be a pleasure Steve! ;)
ps, just bought W210 facelift rear light clusters - any install tips re the wiring??
Ask Andy in parts at Whitefield, he told me which wires/bulbs were reversed but I've forgotten! It's up to you whether you want to either modify the new lights to fit the old wiring, modify your wiring to fit the new lights or make a wiring loom either side to make them work.

From earlier in this thread!

Originally posted by Shude

pedals1.jpg

pedals2.jpg

pedals3.jpg

pedals4.jpg

This is such an easy mod :)

1. pull the park and brake rubbers off, they're just held on by the rubber lip.

2. unscrew the plasic nuts off the bottom of the gas pedal, and slide the clip out of the hinge. (you might want to take the pin out first if you have trouble with the nuts on the hinge - makes them easier to get to with a spanner)

take a pic of the worn out stinking old pedals:

pedals7.jpg

now do the reverse with the new ones, and take pics to impress your friends on the forum:

pedals5.jpg

pedals6.jpg

whole job takes about 5/10 mins, I spent ages trying to get the new brake rubber on because it's new rubber and wasn't as flexible as the old ones, just keep trying and it will go on in the end, just make sure the lip wraps around the whole edge of the pedal base.

for w202 autos:
A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal
A 170 290 01 82 : brake pedal
A 230 430 00 84 : parking brake pedal

for w202 manuals:
A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal
A 170 290 02 82 : brake pedal
A 170 290 00 82 : clutch pedal
A 230 430 00 84 : parking brake pedal

they cost about £6 each including VAT.

Originally posted by rirhill
Anyone know if these part numbers fit E class W210.
Thanks
YES!! If you scroll up you will even see a pic of them installed in a w210! :)

Ask Andy in parts at Whitefield, he told me which wires/bulbs were reversed but I've forgotten! It's up to you whether you want to either modify the new lights to fit the old wiring, modify your wiring to fit the new lights or make a wiring loom either side to make them work.

I've fitted the new rear lights & they went in ok, no need for any rewiring just plug & play! :)

Ps anyone want to buy my old ones ??

A little bird told me on Friday that you've ordered some pedals Steve... (ok it was Mike in parts :) )

When are they due? :)

sugar I got to order 2 sets.

p.s Brabus pedals 0wnz jo0 all.

Pedals1.jpg

Originally posted by Koolvin
Brabus pedals 0wnz jo0 all.
Lol Brabus pedals suck! They *look* like the R230 pedals with B logos on them, but they SCREW onto the existing pedals? Possibly not road legal, probably very expensive and they don't actually look any nicer than oem "evo" pedals. Pointless!

I think the people buying "replica" Brabus pedals for $60 are mad too...

I dont care , I lub them.

A little bird told me on Friday that you've ordered some pedals Steve... (ok it was Mike in parts :) )

When are they due? :)

...... Nick

I'm Collecting them later today.

I'm Collecting them later today.
Well if you'd like me to fit them for you, just come round to mine later :)

...I'd gladly spend 20 mins with my face in an E55 footwell :)

Nick, youll have to test the pedals too after you fitted them ;)

Cheers Nick,

you're too kind!

I actually dont have the car today - having the ML serviced at Whitefield.

I may have a go myself actually and give you a shout if I get stuck .. main reason is we moved house and living near Preson til new one is ready in Manchester end of May. So not around your way in the evenings anymore.

But now I've got me new digicam I can post a pic!

:D

hi guys

the new pedals are on! quite an easy job really and hey nick - no skinned knuckles! :)

but no pics cos beeb.net still not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom