Alloy Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks, I will post them this weekend. Unfortunately I already ordered the SLK versions, and the brakepedal is a bit too narrow to fit easily. I howerer did not warm them up or used WD40. I could retry this weekend when I have more time, but I think it will be a very very tight fit and I don't want to brake them if I want to return them.

There is a US E-bayer who offers them for the G-wagon, claiming they will fit perfectly, but on the pictures that he posts you can clearly see the "170 ..." sign. When we asked for the part numbers he became quite aggressive, probably because we know they only costs +- £20/€30 and he charges like $98 (+$30 shipping to Europe). Talking about a nice profitmargin ;-)
Here the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...ewItemQQcategoryZ33700QQitemZ8022400308QQrdZ1

You can click on the picture to see how to install them on different Benzes, looks like a picture out of the EPC.

Has anybody an idea what Mercedes a "110" is, or is it just the partnumber without connection to any specific mercedes

FLX said:
Has anybody an idea what Mercedes a "110" is, or is it just the partnumber without connection to any specific mercedes
I think the 110 is a 1960s e-class size model. Part numbers usually have a specific chassis type at the beginning unless they are screws/washers etc or engine parts.

G-wagon alloy pedals

Hey guys,

I attached some pics of the pedal rubbers.

Some StEal-Bayer offers these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33700QQitemZ8022400308

But he refuses/d to give me Partnumbers :( , I wonder why :rolleyes:
He charges $98 (+ $30 of shipping to Europe) for the manual transmission G -wagon vehicles. Ain't that a nice profitmargin ? He also offers them for the ML-Class

He claims that they are OEM and will fit 100%.

I really wonder of what Mercedes they could be ? Does exist manual SL alloy pedals where the gas/brake/clutch doesn't start with an A170 ... number ?

Help would really be appreciated (I already took all the rubbers of) :mad:

Thanks

Attachments

• pd gas2.JPG
    pd gas2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 56
  • new on top of old.JPG
    new on top of old.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
  • pd brake and clutch.JPG
    pd brake and clutch.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 45
While playing with my W463 EPC, I saw that the new pads changed to A1072910182.

So 107 would mean '70-early '80s SL.

Tight fit in G-class

Well, as I ordered the SLK pedals anyway, I tried to install them.

It was an extremely tight fit and the gas pedal isn't covered completely (as on a W124 I suppose).

It is beter than nothing and with the carpets it won't be to obvious

alloy pedal

Alloy pedal in G

Pedals

Does anyone know if you can get these pedals for a w210 facelift model?

agriff said:
Does anyone know if you can get these pedals for a w210 facelift model?
It's the same pedals for practically every car :)

Thanks Shude. Practically, is one of those words like probably. Probably the best lager in the world, or virtually virtually indesructable.

In this sense, does practically all models include mine? The dealership said "the computer says no"

agriff said:
Thanks Shude. Practically, is one of those words like probably. Probably the best lager in the world, or virtually virtually indesructable.

In this sense, does practically all models include mine? The dealership said "the computer says no"
Those pedals will fit the W210, I have personally fitted them to at least one W210 so far.

And just to confirm as I'm hard of thinking. These are the correct part numbers?

A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal
A 170 290 01 82 : brake pedal
A 230 430 00 84 : parking brake pedal

Installed the other day. Current price is 24pounds inc. VAT

Before
DSCN2061.jpg

After
DSCN2064.jpg

captainb said:
Hi,
Will these fit a w124 ?
Sorry, I only saw later models mentioned in the post.
Yes, they will fit on a 124, the only tricky bit is the gas pedal: you need to pull the rubber bit off and swap rather than swapping the whole mechanism. There are pics of a W124 with the pedals installed on this forum somewhere, possibly even posted by me! :)

EDIT: found 'em:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2297

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom