Alloy Reburb in the south ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
I just had my driver rear AMG Alloys curbed this morning after a tw*t decided to come towards me in a roundabout..so had to take evasive measures which resulted in my AMG style 4 alloy hurt..sob sob..since the front 2 have also had rim section similar curb damage due to my fantastic parking, thinking of getting all 4 alloys a full refurb since there is slight corosion on the front 2..

Anyone know of a good company to use to get back my Sterling Silver or a new Titanium grey colour onto my Amg Alloys.. Want a top notch paint quality as I am a very fussy bloke in terms of detail..

Help !!!

Plenty of useful information on this thread. LINK.

Rimfurbish are excellent. My refurbed Sador wheels are still looking like new after 12, months.

There's a few other members on the forum that have experienced the superb quality too. Also one member who had to wait longer than expected.

Last edited:
Try Diamond Styling in Sevenoaks, just done 2 full sets of amg wheels for me (18" SL Style III's painted, and 18" SL turbines with diamond cut face). You can see pics of these on a thread I posted "What wheels to keep for my 2004 E55? - Opinions Please - SEE PICS". Sorry I dont know how to do links! Both sets came out really well and not too far from you in Brighton.

You could also try Spit and Polish at Tonbridge - again not a milion miles away - had good service from them in the past.

Lepsons are very good mate, have had lots of wheels done there and all have been faultless :thumb:

Lepsons are very good mate, have had lots of wheels done there and all have been faultless :thumb:

+ another 1 - saw their work on 2 Porsches at our car cleaning day last year, very impressed.

Another recommendation for Lepsons.
Their place down in Gillingham did a great job, recreating the classic Fuchs style on my old 911.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom