Alloy referb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riva811

Car
CL500 Blueefficiency
Hello my alloys need some love after 9 years on the road. I was wondering what is a reasonable price and any shop recommendations near West London? I am also looking to fit alloygators as the tire profile is really low.

Sent from my H8116 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can highly recommend BJV Engineering in Hemel Hempstead. Excellent finish and brilliant price.

Had very good experience with Peter from Homepage in West Hampstead. He was recommended to me by another forum member.

Had 2 sets done by BJV, very pleased with their work including welding up of a crack, which was then fine for another 2 years at which point the car was sold.

They have a website and all pricing is on there.

Had 2 sets done by BJV, very pleased with their work including welding up of a crack, which was then fine for another 2 years at which point the car was sold.

They have a website and all pricing is on there.

Yes he has just missed their Winter offer unfortunately, £216 for a set with the car stored on site.. :) Our Prices - Wheel Refurbishing

Someone quoted me 85 per wheel with the excuse that my amg V rims have a ridge on each V and its more work...

Someone quoted me 85 per wheel with the excuse that my amg V rims have a ridge on each V and its more work...

£85 per wheel for a full refurb is not unreasonable.

Apparently, there's a place in Crawley that is meant to be very good.

Alloygators hugely recommended, I have a set on my GT4 18" Oz wheels. YouTube make it looks easy to install, but do yourself a favour and employ a 'man' to do it for you, you'll not regret it!

Lepsons in Gillingham are a massive, well respected firm.

Well worth a look at their website and Facebook page:

Prices | Lepsons

Lepsons in Gillingham are a massive, well respected firm.

Well worth a look at their website and Facebook page:

Prices | Lepsons

Agreed, Lepsons any day of the week, been around for years and always do an amazing job

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom