Alloy repair East Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Old Ned

Car
CLK200
Having owned a virtually pristine CLK for all of 2 weeks, unfortunately I am looking at repairing damage to one of the wheels, incurred while avoiding even bigger damage to a front wing!

Can anyone recommend a good alloy man in East Kent who can bring it back to its former glory?
There has also been a nibble taken out of the tyre in the same episode. I am hoping that this will not have affected the structural integrity of the tyre, but would be grateful if someone knowledgeable in such matters would confirm.

Having lurked on this forum for a while, I am amazed at the expertise out there. I sincerely hope I can soon start to contribute!

Attachments

• IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 44
+1 for Lepsons - have seen their work, it's very good, will be taking my 968 there in the not too distant!

+2 they did my son's wheels on his BMW, excellent finish and still look smart 2 years later...

Kind thanks to those who responded. Seems pretty conclusive!

Colleague had his wheels redone from same place. Finish looks brilliant and they're very helpful.

Body & Wheels in Westgate split, dipped, painted and re-assembled a set of four BBS 2 piece split rims I had on my old 3 series for a while. I was happy with the results and paid around £70 a wheel for that.

The other half had her wheels sent to Lepsons for similar treatment to above for her Golf - can't remember the price on them though. She has also just had a scuff on one of her 3 series wheels repaired by a mobile bloke who bases himself with CSG body shop in Deal, Kent.

Try Insprayation in Rochester - google for website or call Sean on 07977851714. Just had 2 sets of MB wheels refurbished @£45 per wheel including tyres off/on and rebalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom