Alloy wheel courier recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pondman

Car
Was an AMG E63s Wagon
Hi all,
Going to be getting a set of winter 18" alloy wheels + tyres collected shortly, anyone recommend a reliable and good value courier company for this service?
They are in mainland UK and being delivered to mainland UK so no special requirements there. Thanks :)

Can you not collect or meet seller half way?

The last set I purchased I met seller half way, then when I sold them the buyer drove a couple of hundred miles to collect.

I retired end of last year as purchasing manager for group of shops and we tried most couriers and to be honest had trouble with all of them to some degree but that said we were posting a large amount of mail order goods.

The best by far was the most expensive UPS

Some couriers have limits on weights and sizes so I expect these may have to be sent individually unless special arrangements are made.

@headhurts: time is the issue this end :(
With all of our work and family commitments it's just no feasible to travel, it would be great to, but not viable.
I too agree that UPS are better than most, but I'd like to spend a little less than they would probably quote.
25kg per wheel/tyre - 65x65x30cm x4
I'm thinking a pallet option might be better way, depends whether the sender is happy to strap them down?

As above. I've used Paisley Freight. Good service and no problems whatsoever. :thumb:

Also used paisley freight to ship some Jag wheels to Manchester, cost effective and on time delivery.

It seems like Paisley Freight it is. :thumb:
Thanks for your input guys, collection booked for Monday.

Hi I agree with alzieboy I have used them there very goodI sent a pair of tyres and the person got them the next day

Paisley Freight are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom