Alloy wheel protectors yes or no

• Leave the alloys to fight the kerbs as they are

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Worth a punt to give the alloys a chance

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Naff leave alone for Barry boys

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

Due to Mrs A210 having a new car and the fact kerbs seemed to jump out at the last one, whats the forums take on these?

Wheels Protector 17 Grey ( Set of 4 ) alloy wheel protector ,alloy wheel protection, protect your alloy wheel rims with wheels protector [17 Grey] : AlloyWheelsProtector, Alloy Wheel Protection System, protect your alloy wheel rims with wheels protec

Naff or good idea assuming you can get them in silver to match the alloys?

Worth it or just get them refurbed each year or so?

.. or just teach the wife proper car control
thumbsup.gif

I think the danger of having protectors is the sub-conscious thought that "I don't need to worry as much" when parking. I've instilled great fear and paranoia into my wife about damaging the wheels :bannana::thumb::eek:

I've instilled great fear and paranoia into my wife about damaging the wheels :bannana::thumb::eek:

Me too, although it didn't last long

I'm sure that the kerbs by us are magnetic to AMG rims :D

I'm going against the grain here and I'm going to say these are a pretty good idea....for the wife obviously! I think these combined with the instilled fear and paranoia should save quite a bit on refurb costs. But you'd have to avoid telling her you've installed them (she won't notice anyway), otherwise she may become blahsay when approaching kerbs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom