Alloy wheel refurbishment in Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skegby

Car
1999 CLK 320 cabriolet
I wondered if anyone knew of a reputable but cheap company anywhere between Guildford or Kingston? My 17" AMGs are in dire need of attention...

Now lets see, I wonder what section this should be in.

At Surbiton Tyres I was quoted £250, for a set refurbished, and they will lend you a set whist yours are away. Not sure about the quality of refurbish as I haven't used them though

I haven't either - though I know MB Walton send all refurbs there.

Has anyone tried Wicked Wheels?. This company has been mentioned before, they're a franchise across the UK.

www.wickedwheels.co.uk

Although they're a mobile operation, they also have a drive-in centre in Guildford:

12-13 Enterprise Units, Moorfield Rd, Slyfield Ind Est, Guildford

Telephone: 01483 302227
Mob: 07765 254854

I haven't used them but it could be worth asking for a quote...

A-AvantGarde said:
Has anyone tried Wicked Wheels?. This company has been mentioned before, they're a franchise across the UK.

www.wickedwheels.co.uk

Although they're a mobile operation, they also have a drive-in centre in Guildford:

12-13 Enterprise Units, Moorfield Rd, Slyfield Ind Est, Guildford

Telephone: 01483 302227
Mob: 07765 254854

I haven't used them but it could be worth asking for a quote...

I have used them for few years now on the SClass and the C43, they are very good the boss is Keven.

C43AMG said:
I have used them for few years now on the SClass and the C43, they are very good the boss is Keven.

Thanks Peter, that's a good recommendation! May well use them for my W203 seeing as the recommendations for BJV have gone downhill. Did you use their mobile service or have you been into their site?

A-AvantGarde said:
Thanks Peter, that's a good recommendation! May well use them for my W203 seeing as the recommendations for BJV have gone downhill. Did you use their mobile service or have you been into their site?

Both although i not sure they still do the Mobile service, recently i have been to there workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom