Alloy wheels for Mercedes 190E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classicmel

Car
Mercedes 190e
I was wondering if anyone could kindly advise, I've been told that these wheels will fit ebay item 324569674649 and if they shall then I would need the appropriate wheel nuts and locking ones to finish off, I'd really appreciate the advice please.

Looks like they're from a W126.

In that case, i don't think they'll fit. The offset is different.

They won't fit a 190E, they are off of a 420SE so will be different offset :rolleyes::)

They won't fit a 190E, they are off of a 420SE so will be different offset :rolleyes:
Looks like they're from a W126.

In that case, i don't think they'll fit. The offset is different.

Ok, Thanks, any ideas what maximent offset I can be looking at, i.e.There's another: Mercedes 16 wheels T25 alloys 5 x 112 are those ok? how do i find out which are suitable please ebay item :164804606991

Ok, Thanks, any ideas what maximent offset I can be looking at, i.e.There's another: Mercedes 16 wheels T25 alloys 5 x 112 are those ok? how do i find out which are suitable please ebay item :164804606991
I have steel wheels from a w210 on my w201 190d. Size is 6.5 X 15 ET 37 and they fill the arches nicely compared with the stock 5.5 X 15 inch steels (ET 48?) without rubbing front or rear (on standard suspension). Hope this helps.

I have steel wheels from a w210 on my w201 190d. Size is 6.5 X 15 ET 37 and they fill the arches nicely compared with the stock 5.5 X 15 inch steels (ET 48?) without rubbing front or rear (on standard suspension). Hope this helps.
I was hoping to fit alloy wheels, if the Et 37 being a high number, what if the wheels are 7J 15 h2 Et 44? would that then make them more suitable, is there a chart somewhere I could use for reference please?

I was hoping to fit alloy wheels, if the Et 37 being a high number, what if the wheels are 7J 15 h2 Et 44? would that then make them more suitable, is there a chart somewhere I could use for reference please?
The lower the ET or offset number the further outwards the wheels will be in the wheelarch. Then you have to factor in the rims width (stock 5.5J) and of course the tyres (stock 185 65 15). Sorry not aware of any tool where you can work out what will or will not fit a w201.

Anything lower than ET 37 in a 15 inch 6.5J rim with 195/65/15 tyres is going to struggle for clearance. Hopefully some other w201 owners on here can share what wheels they have had success fitting.

I have found in the past that some of the online wheel configurator sites where you put in car model and year provide some very useful information.

I have found in the past that some of the online wheel configurator sites where you put in car model and year provide some very useful information.
I searched for this and came across a site called wheel size.com, on there it does list 7Jx15 ET44 on a couple of variants of the 190 so i may just be lucky.

The wheels in that link are now sold. Did you purchase them or are they now on a VW camper van?

Have a read on the 'stickies'. There is a wealth of info on there aswell as online calc tools!

Have a read on the 'stickies'. There is a wealth of info on there aswell as online calc tools!

I am reading the 'stickies' but it's understanding them, they're pretty technical and I can't get my head aorund half of them, is there nothing easy, like from one size to another would suffice.

You will get it sorted but look on Ebay at the listing number i gave you /

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom