ALLOY WHEELS TO GO ON W124, and i have read the sticky...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
as far as I am aware the bore is same on all W124's and PCD is 112, check offset of those wheels but they should fit ok

I've seen these on a w124 coupe , in fact Sp!ke has them on his ...

So yes they should fit .

Whats the rush ? 3 days left on the auction .... :confused:

I've seen these on a w124 coupe , in fact Sp!ke has them on his ...

So yes they should fit .

Whats the rush ? 3 days left on the auction .... :confused:

i purchased the already
getting my mates 230CE but need some good alloys , so i think i had a good deal there with almost new expensive tyres. Found some genuine AMGs which i really like and offered 200 but he said he has been offered more. How much are really genuine amg's worth ?

More than £200 ;)

What style were they and what size ?

I have a nice 230CE with lovely wheels that i want to sell , if you were to buy it , you wouldn't need to buy new wheels ;)

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=51942

the wheels were 17s the classic style it says AMG on them, how much are roughly worth. I have seen your it is very very nice but i have bought one off a friend that is already reged in my country coz insurance in this one is a crazy rip off. i bought it for a 1100 without tyres so i bought those which makes it 1300 but still no leather and the other little things anyways good luck with the sale you should easy get 1500 for it
btw your wheels are amg replicas right?

Yep , reps of AMG styling II's .

What country are you in ? you know the wheels that you bought off Ebay are in Staines ?

Yep , reps of AMG styling II's .

What country are you in ? you know the wheels that you bought off Ebay are in Staines ?

i knw mate i live here but not driving uk reged thats what i meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom