ALLOYS where to look? my head is fried!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SJL

Car
2001 E CLASS 320 CDI
I have spend a few days now searching through wheel charts and websites to find a nice set of wheels as mine need refurbing and i though why not upgrade them:) would like 18' or 19'???? not got a massive budget .i want it to look classy not boy racer'd . i understand they may need to be staggered rim width,ofset etc

any one got any ideas where to start , dont realy want mail order ,i would like to go to look at them , and hav them fitted etc

car: 2001 e 320 cdi aventgarde . ( also sits rather low , is that mormal???)

thanks stuart:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cheers i searched that make and there very nice:D come across south west tyre's they seem pretty good but a long way from the midlands

Kleemann have got some corkers - would have been tempted if I hadn't just spent several arms and legs on the 19" AMG Styling IVs

Will do! what sort of prices are we talking for mandrus / kleeman / lorinser etc

I'm thinking the same ... it's going to cost me £250 to refurbish the alloys and £350 for tyres, £600 in total. I can get a nice new set of alloys with tyres for £700 !

These guys get you to input the car type so you can see what the alloys will look like on your car (well, apart from the colour of the car)

http://www.alloywheels.com/

Kleemann aren't cheap, but they do appear to be high quality - especially the 3 piece ones.

Email Steen at [email protected] for pics and prices :)

Agree, Kleemann wheels are nice i have a set of TS-7's on my C200K in the bodyshop at the mo being painted gloss black on the inside. The Kleemann website gives you a wheel configarator so you can see what the style will on look like on an MB before you buy.

i have been out and about today and took a drive down to south west tyres , im not a big fan of the usual amg alloys seen on e-classes , i had my heart set on some brabus , carlson style wheels and settled on these in the end . - -------------------------- cant load picture?????
format is jpeg but i think the file is too big 2.4mb???? help?:confused:

17" Alshain Alloys

Hi there - I'm new to thjis and could really do with some help before I part with some cash to buy some alloy wheels. (I have checked the chart from the previous posting but can't make head nor tail of it).

Put simply, I have a 2002 (W202 I believe) C22o Cdi Classic. It has the small 15" wheels and I would like to upgrade them.

Can someone tell me if these will fit :
17" Alshain Alloys
2 x Fronts 7.5J 225/45/17
2 x Rears 8.5J 245/40/17

Many, many thanks in advance.
confused.gif

I sympathise with scourcer..I myself have the AMG style 4 but 18"..they are nice..but the kleemann alloys are beautifull..steen showed me a set on his wife's golf gti..they are amazing quality and light and beautiful finish..
If someone bought mine, i would jump at a change to won a set of Kleemann alloys..

I sympathise with scourcer..I myself have the AMG style 4 but 18"..they are nice..but the kleemann alloys are beautifull..steen showed me a set on his wife's golf gti..they are amazing quality and light and beautiful finish..
If someone bought mine, i would jump at a change to won a set of Kleemann alloys..

Here's some pics of my Kleemann TS-7's on my C200K. They are currently in the bodyshop being sprayed black gloss on the inside.

You are right Kleemann wheels are very good quality, and have an excellent finish. I managed to get mine on a special deal with Steen something to do with sterling.

Rearbddiscs.jpg

Kleemann10.jpg

Kleemann12.jpg

very nice shots..thanks..love the sheen on it..

Hi there - I'm new to thjis and could really do with some help before I part with some cash to buy some alloy wheels. (I have checked the chart from the previous posting but can't make head nor tail of it).

Put simply, I have a 2002 (W202 I believe) C22o Cdi Classic. It has the small 15" wheels and I would like to upgrade them.

Can someone tell me if these will fit :
17" Alshain Alloys
2 x Fronts 7.5J 225/45/17
2 x Rears 8.5J 245/40/17

Many, many thanks in advance.
confused.gif

Yes they will fit, however your car is a W203

i no of a set of kahns wheels in 19's currently on a w203 can get you more info if you interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom