Allparts sell Bosch Duraterm glowplugs for E300 multivalves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tpv01

meant to be good when running on veg. pretty hard to find but Allparts Automotive stock them as standard or can normally get them in in 24hr from another branch.

Cost me £5.24+VAT per plug.

meant to be good when running on veg. pretty hard to find but Allparts Automotive stock them as standard or can normally get them in in 24hr from another branch.

Cost me £5.24+VAT per plug.

Do they do mailorder?

and do you have their stockcode etc for the correct type for the E300D multivavle?

Fixed.

yep the code on their machine is the same as the bosch code for the plug....

had a list of stockists that i got by phoning Bosch UK and asking for technical ( I spoke to Steve who was very helpful). Unfortunately i appear to have thrown that list away.

'helptoday' via ebay my be the cheapest place to buy but if they are out of stock at moment. but being available at a nationwide motor factors like allparts who carry them in stokc cant really argue with that.

dont know if they do mail order but i see plenty of their vans about delivering to garages and even seen them deliver to private addresses.

doesnt look like there are any in scotland. :(

I think there is a bosch service centre around my way,.... i wonder if they can get them

worth a try. or give the bosch centre a call on this number 01895 834 466 and get put through to technical and they can give you a list of stockists in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom