almost!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice one Koolvin - thanks m8 :D

Interesting to see that I've also got the Electric Steering Column - I'm off to have a go at Mercedes Uk 'cos it looks like they've missed it off mine - do you think they'll retrofit it FOC?:bannana: :bannana:

EIther that or since I've still got 3 weeks warranty left I could always say it's stopped working now!

Originally posted by Big Ed
Nice one Koolvin - thanks m8 :D

Interesting to see that I've also got the Electric Steering Column - I'm off to have a go at Mercedes Uk 'cos it looks like they've missed it off mine - do you think they'll retrofit it FOC?:bannana: :bannana:

EIther that or since I've still got 3 weeks warranty left I could always say it's stopped working now!

Electric Steering coloumn is power steering!

Then what do they call the electric steering column on the E Class? - 'Powered in-and-outy wheel thing'?

:p

Just to confirm, it has manual steering wheel adjustment.

I rang the guy again and he said he only had a few questions so far, no offers or anything.

I may have to take a little trip down to the garage to take a look, he said it's about an hour from Heathrow...Koolvin, mind if I sleep on your floor again Friday or Saturday night? :D

Originally posted by Shude
Just to confirm, it has manual steering wheel adjustment.

I rang the guy again and he said he only had a few questions so far, no offers or anything.

I may have to take a little trip down to the garage to take a look, he said it's about an hour from Heathrow...Koolvin, mind if I sleep on your floor again Friday or Saturday night? :D

shame I aint got my new house! but yeah you are welcome mate, anytime you know that.

I'm having trouble with my car atm, a rubber thingy has split.

You guys really got me freaked out for a brief moment...electrical adjusted steering wheel column on a W202...I lived my life thinking that it had never been available and luckily I can continu living like that ;) .
I don't see the Bose soundsystem in that list though...were did you read that Nick?

greetingz,

Originally posted by MBenzNL
I don't see the Bose soundsystem in that list though...were did you read that Nick?

The stealership told me when they looked on the list, the car was originally equipped with that strange Becker headunit and cd changer, and the rear speaker covers have the BOSE logo on them according to the seller. The car is ex-rental and no modifications are allowed so it is probably original, I will obviously check the car when I see it tomorrow (hopefully) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom