alpine tape & cd changer wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26392

Im keen to replace my current modern cd player with a more period item from the late 80's early 90's.

Must be alpine and im ideally looking for a mint head unit either cassette with cd changer or cd on its own. Must be black and not interested in anythimg new.

Pm me if you have anything.

Scott

Sounds like you should be after an Alpine 7909 or 7390, which in Europe/Asia are probably the 7909J and 7390M models. They were flagship high-end models of the time, but be careful as often times they will need their capacitors replaced due to age.

The CD changer you should be looking for would be a Alpine 5952/S version. The 5952V came out later in mid 90's.

I was considering giving away some early 90s Alpine gear I've got, but a few weeks ago changed my mind - the good stuff is still in demand! Good luck searching.

I will be keeping my eyes open on ebay although it appears there are few choices as I guess they are easy upgrade items as technology improves.

I have an alpine flip out screen head unit which takes cds. Also have the changer and a nav box. Worth a lot of money in its day and ideally id like to sell as a set. Fairly old skool and does not look modern at all. Give me a shout if its any good to you.

Thanks. Pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom