Alps 2019 E63S AMG S213

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
After a long search for the right spec, I finally found one! Originally I was looking for a saloon but changes at home (pets, outdoor activities etc) I ended up with a monster of an estate!

Spec as follows;-

Mercedes-AMG E 63 S 4MATIC+ Estate
Year - 2019
Exterior Color - Cavansite Blue
Interior - AMG Exclusive Nappa leather hazelnut brown / black

Spec wise; every year of the 213 range seemed to have different options as standard and different list of selectable options altogether in some years.

I ended up going to the latest I could get (within budget) pre facelift (<2021).

The 2019 model basically comes with a lot of stuff as standard.

This one had the following paid options added; -
22P - Lane Tracking package
463 - Heads Up Display
B07 - AMG High-Performance ceramic composite braking system
P60 - AMG Night Package
890 - Cavansite Blue Metallic Paint.

a lot of other options were now standard equipment, like the 360 cameras, Apple Play etc. I would have liked Distronic but that didn't come with the performance seats which I wanted, something about and extra airbag that the performance seats doesn't have?

There were other options that were not available in the late 2019 models like the Heated Rear seats and the 3 zone Climate. In addition some options were added 80l fuel tank (added 2018) as opposed to the 60 litre in the 2017/18 models. The facelift steering wheel (2018+), U88 steering buttons (late 2019/20).

A few pics before I start the usual of making it OEM+, most are from the MB advert.

As with all my previous cars, I will keep the thread updated with my mods

IMG_9015.jpegIMG_8723.jpegIMG_8724.jpegIMG_8725.jpegIMG_8727.jpegIMG_8728.jpegIMG_8730.jpegIMG_8731.jpegIMG_8737.jpegIMG_8739.jpegIMG_8744.jpegIMG_8745.jpegIMG_8753.jpegIMG_8754.jpegIMG_9024.jpeg

Congratulations Alps. Wish you all the best with this one mate. That colour must absolutely pop in the sunlight.

Oh. My. Goodness. What a car and spec! Congratulations on a connoisseur’s choice 👌🏻

What a car, best of luck with it! Perfect colour combo for me.

Great looking wagon and great colour Alps:cool:, same colour as my old CL63

Congrats Alps. Great choice.
:thumb::thumb:

Nice one!

Very "grown up" colour scheme.

I thought you didn't get on with the E63 or was it just one running 8 billion BHP?

That looks like MB York to me!

Nice one!

Very "grown up" colour scheme.

I thought you didn't get on with the E63 or was it just one running 8 billion BHP?

That looks like MB York to me!
Hey John,

Thanks, the color Scheme drew me to it, looks classy!

That was the previous model w212 E63 I had, 900bhp+ running through rear wheels was a lot, lets see if similar power in a 4matic is a bit better :) not that it needs it tbh .

yep it was MB York, well spotted.

Beautiful car, congratulations! At least you won't have to change the brakes for a very very long time :D Look forward to your updates in this thread

Thanks, the color Scheme drew me to it, looks classy!

That was the previous model w212 E63 I had, 900bhp+ running through rear wheels was a lot, lets see if similar power in a 4matic is a bit better :) not that it needs it tbh .

yep it was MB York, well spotted.

Yeah, 'does. I appreciate that sort of scheme more these days than I used to.

Ah yeah, I remember now. I think DE replaced it with a 213 AMG which didn't last long - probably mixing it all up.

Thought I recognised it... was there just over three years ago collecting my then-new steed.

MB.JPG

WOW! That's Stunning!
:cool: :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom